Things That Are Wrong

Rocko dislikes this

If your name is Bob or Mel it’s ok.

didnt realise who it was mate

The bit between Mallow and Buttevant around the quarry is particularly bad. Charleville is a cunt of a town to get through if it’s any way busy too, though not as bad going from Limerick as you can detour at the Golden Vale offices if you know the road. The plans for the bypass have been shelved, so will be like that for the considerable future.

Yeah, i cut across there by Dunnes and the graveyard.

Past the wonderful academy of learning that is Charleville CBS. :clap:

Elaborate.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 822443, member: 180”]Funny, but wrong nonetheless

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSlzdMOIcAAxA6P.jpg:large[/quote]

I’m sick of listening to that cunt on the way down those escalators

multitude of thread this could have gone in, but its definitely a thing that is wrong.

Was alerted to a ‘free the peru 2’ facebook page. this is a comment from whoever set it up;

They should be home in Britain where they belong Britain sentences many foreign national and they are normally sent back to we’re they came from even suicide bombers.

isnt it great that Britain sends suicide bombers back to their own countries to serve their sentences…

the whole fucking page is wrong though.

My driving license is out of date in May of next year so I have about 9 months left on it. It’s been badly damaged over the years from being used as a form of ID for that brief period of my early 20s where I didn’t look 45. Last time I rented a car in the States they gave me a hard time about it and were very reluctant to accept it. I have a business trip to the mid-west region of the United States coming up in a few weeks so decided I might as well just renew it for the next ten years now. The motor tax office called me today and told me they can only issue a replacement license and I will have to reapply again early next year when my license expires. Apparently you can only renew your license when there is less than 3 months left to expiry. What an utter utter joke.

I really hate this country.

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 823631, member: 6”]My driving license is out of date in May of next year so I have about 9 months left on it. It’s been badly damaged over the years from being used as a form of ID for that brief period of my early 20s where I didn’t look 45. Last time I rented a car in the States they gave me a hard time about it and were very reluctant to accept it. I have a business trip to the mid-west region of the United States coming up in a few weeks so decided I might as well just renew it for the next ten years now. The motor tax office called me today and told me they can only issue a replacement license and I will have to reapply again early next year when my license expires. Apparently you can only renew your license when there is less than 3 months left to expiry. What an utter utter joke.

I really hate this country.[/quote]
I share your outrage at this mild inconvenience.

Surely your US driving licence from whatever state you were domiciled in at the time is still valid.

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 823631, member: 6”]My driving license is out of date in May of next year so I have about 9 months left on it. It’s been badly damaged over the years from being used as a form of ID for that brief period of my early 20s where I didn’t look 45. Last time I rented a car in the States they gave me a hard time about it and were very reluctant to accept it. I have a business trip to the mid-west region of the United States coming up in a few weeks so decided I might as well just renew it for the next ten years now. The motor tax office called me today and told me they can only issue a replacement license and I will have to reapply again early next year when my license expires. Apparently you can only renew your license when there is less than 3 months left to expiry. What an utter utter joke.

I got a new license last month BT as I lost my old one I just got the guards to sign a form and of course a small fee

Tell them a little fib and pretend you lost your old one-make the lie as elaborate and intricate as you wish just to spice things up a bit.

People who can’t take proper care of important documents like driving licences and then expect the State to bend the rules to their order

The traffic in Galway city. Jokeshop

Particularly Friday evenings-it took me an hour to get from College Road to the cathedral a couple of weeks ago.

Lads the issue with tinnion is that even if gets a replacement, he will still have to renew it next year…

C maaaan…

Media outlets lamenting the Bale “transfer saga”-it is only a saga cos the same cunts keep reporting on it. Die Jim White, die.

For the size of the city I can’t understand why it’s so bad. Not just Fridays its bad