Things That Are Wrong

Wasps - The cunts seem to have issued a fatwa against us this year, they’re fucking everywhere.

Haha. Just did that about 10 mins ago. You’ll glad to be know my pockets are now a lot lighter.

I certainly intend to show my face. It depends on how early I leave work. Either way, I’ll be there after.

Were you in Arthurs Quay Limerick? If so you are lucky I didn’t punch you in the back of the head.

No, not in Limerick.

You sound unstable.

You’ll be unstable when I hit you a box

:smiley:

Wayne Rooneys head is wronger than usual

http://media.joe.ie/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/rooneycut.jpg

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 826250, member: 180”]Wayne Rooneys head is wronger than usual

http://media.joe.ie/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/rooneycut.jpg[/quote]
Phil Jones :smiley: :clap:. Throw up one of his Sesame Street faces there for the craic mbb.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 826250, member: 180”]Wayne Rooneys head is wronger than usual

http://media.joe.ie/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/rooneycut.jpg[/quote]

what happened him?

About 20 odd years ago an absolute donkey named Phil Jones was born.

I was in O’Briens in the Maynooth shopping centre last Sunday morning. I was with my little niece. She was freaking out with the little bastards flying around. I counted 8 of them that I killed in the space of half an hour.

How did you kill them mate?

With my bare hands buddy.

Huzzah !

From RTE.ie

Three people have been charged with attempted murder after a man was found badly beaten and naked in a taped-up wheelie bin in Co Antrim yesterday.
The two men and a woman are also accused of false imprisonment in connection with the attack in Ballymena.
The bin containing the 20-year-old was found by a dog in a heavily wooded area near Sentry Hill.
The dog’s owner freed the man, who is understood to have suffered a broken leg and arm. He was also badly dehydrated.
David Patterson and Teri Lau, both aged 26, and Paula Wilson, 20, all from Ballymena, appeared at Ballymena Magistrates’ Court this afternoon.
A PSNI detective told the court the incident was linked to a drugs- and alcohol-fuelled party, which lasted several days in the Dunclug housing estate in Ballymena.
The detective told the court the man found in the bin had been beaten by several people in the bathroom at the house party.
The two men were remanded in custody while the woman was released on bail.

[quote=“dodgy-keeper, post: 826683, member: 1552”]From RTE.ie

Three people have been charged with attempted murder after a man was found badly beaten and naked in a taped-up wheelie bin in Co Antrim yesterday.
The two men and a woman are also accused of false imprisonment in connection with the attack in Ballymena.
The bin containing the 20-year-old was found by a dog in a heavily wooded area near Sentry Hill.
The dog’s owner freed the man, who is understood to have suffered a broken leg and arm. He was also badly dehydrated.
David Patterson and Teri Lau, both aged 26, and Paula Wilson, 20, all from Ballymena, appeared at Ballymena Magistrates’ Court this afternoon.
A PSNI detective told the court the incident was linked to a drugs- and alcohol-fuelled party, which lasted several days in the Dunclug housing estate in Ballymena.
The detective told the court the man found in the bin had been beaten by several people in the bathroom at the house party.
The two men were remanded in custody while the woman was released on bail.[/quote]
Sounds like something from a horror movie

Nothing only drug fueled Hi jinx

Just saw pain and game in the cinema, sounds like something similar. Fucked up.