Things That Are Wrong

People using ‘of’ instead of ‘have’. eg ‘he should of done…’ Fucking drives me mental. Seeing it everywhere now, seems to be a new form of retarded mistake that has crept in.

Some simpletons holding up banners today in Croke Park in favour of naming a bridge after some fucking camogie player.

Irish papers (well, the Indo anyway) writing up a report of every Racing Metro game because one Irish player is there. Don’t give a shite.

Then don’t buy the paper

I don’t. I noticed as I looked at the sports page online to read Mullane on the hurling. Thanks for the extremely insightful tip though.

Pop-ups on here asking me, by name no less, to join some weirdo American Football tipping competition.

My last dalliance with that “sport” was playing EA’s John Madden '92 on the Commodore Amiga in that same year. It was shite.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 825191, member: 129”]Pop-ups on here asking me, by name no less, to join some weirdo American Football tipping competition.

My last dalliance with that “sport” was playing EA’s John Madden '92 on the Commodore Amiga in that same year. It was shite.[/quote]

Good man, Thraw. It continues to pop up regularly as if I wasn’t sure last time. Turn this shit off Rocko.

+1. I don’t mind if a load of the freaks on here have interest in that bizarre, non-sport but stop trying to convince me to take an interest in it.

how about “don’t read the bits in the paper that annoy you”

How would he know which bits annoyed him though unless he read them?

I scrolled past the headline as I went down to the GAA section. Maybe, how about “type the full link to the GAA section into the address bar so you don’t se anything else” but really I think ye’re just nitpicking now. Ye pricks!

It’s still wrong though.

Headlines pal.

My sister is marrying a hun next week

:eek:

:eek:

Oh God know. Say it ain’t so.

Click dismiss fucktards.

I did, eventually. Maybe it took a while because the big fucking ‘X’ on the side of it is usually the sign for ‘fuck off’ in computer, not the sneaky tiny font arsepiss disclaimer style bollox at the bottom. You’re worse than the Ryanair website.

On another note, ‘fucktard’ is a great word.

[quote=“Juhniallio, post: 826112, member: 53”]I did, eventually. Maybe it took a while because the big fucking ‘X’ on the side of it is usually the sign for ‘fuck off’ in computer, not the sneaky tiny font arsepiss disclaimer style bollox at the bottom. You’re worse than the Ryanair website.

On another note, ‘fucktard’ is a great word.[/quote]

Will we be seeing you in the 51 on Friday pal?

People treating the Tesco self service machines as if the sole purpose of them is to allow people get rid of the change from their pocket/purse. Fuck off paying for your €9 purchase with 20c and 10c coins. Dickheads.