Things That Are Wrong

+1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3weuKbLVpjM

I’m kind of stuck here for the next 9 or 10 months for shitty reasons but I’ll be out the gap like a hot snot next summer. Until then, it will be cups of tea, lunchtime swims and TFK to get me through the day.

What exactly is it that you do HB?
Seems like a handy enough number in fairness, given the amount of freedom you have to devote to TFK.

Let’s hope you get a very challenging and rewarding new job which severely curtails your posting time, pal. Just like @carryharry.

[quote=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 827063, member: 1503”]What exactly is it that you do HB?
Seems like a handy enough number in fairness, given the amount of freedom you have to devote to TFK.[/quote]
It’s too handy, pal-that’s the problem.

I know you don’t mean that, buddy.

Do it,pal. DO IT. :clap:

[quote=“Bandage, post: 827065, member: 9”]Let’s hope you get a very challenging and rewarding new job which severely curtails your posting time, pal. Just like @carryharry.[/quote]:smiley: I miss you too fatty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWon92BeD88

Who is going to support a bill to close their own bar???

Gormless GAA supporters (from every county) being asked for their pre match predictions ahead of big championship matches.

Inevitably it descends into a few degenerates screaming “we’ll bate them by 8 points, go on the Rebels/Banner/Dubs/Limerick/Leitrim/London”. Don’t think I’ve ever heard or seen one of these cretins give a reasonable, balanced prediction. Some apes on the RTE News interviewed before todays match.

[quote=“dodgy-keeper, post: 828319, member: 1552”]Gormless GAA supporters (from every county) being asked for their pre match predictions ahead of big championship matches.

Inevitably it descends into a few degenerates screaming “we’ll bate them by 8 points, go on the Rebels/Banner/Dubs/Limerick/Leitrim/London”. Don’t think I’ve ever heard or seen one of these cretins give a reasonable, balanced prediction. Some apes on the RTE News interviewed before todays match.[/quote]
Like when some apes on here said limerick would beat Clare by 15 points. Where do they get them.

Stupid bastards…

:smiley:

Not having the right smiley on your phone that reflects your mood is very annoying.

What is your mood like @Rudi ?

Irked. Which you’d imagine is a pretty generic and common feeling, yet the closest one I have is yelling but I don’t think this is appropriate as my anger is controlled and tempered and yelling is something one you is failing to control his temper with do. I just want to show dissatisfaction really.

#bestrong

You seem to have been babbling uncontrollably-I’d say you were seething and the yelling icon was most apt.

I was babbling as I was bottling up my frustration.