Things That Are Wrong

There have been 10 pages of comment on last night’s Second Captain’s show.

I’d forgotten to post this last week. I spotted a young lad in the office wearing braces last week instead of a belt. Now while that in itself mightn’t sound wrong, he was wearing them with a pair of trousers and over a jumper. At first I thought he was just taking the piss but I saw him numerous times during the day.

When looking for a picture to explain it I suppose I shouldn’t be shocked at the site where this image came from

http://thisispaulgalvin.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/20130726-211753.jpg

braces are effectively underwear

he is peacocking

you need to up the ante by wearing your underpants over your trousers

Copper Face Jacks

[quote=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 830372, member: 2272”]braces are effectively underwear

he is peacocking
[/quote]
Are you saying we gotta let him fly?

not sure if I posted this already but my 4 year old goes to ballet

the class is made up of 5 girls and 1 lad,

he doesnt look like he wants to be there and his dad looks heartbroken to be bringing him

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 830379, member: 80”]not sure if I posted this already but my 4 year old goes to ballet

he doesnt look like he wants to be there and his dad looks heartbroken to be bringing him[/quote]

Why are your heartbroken, pal?

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 830379, member: 80”]not sure if I posted this already but my 4 year old goes to ballet

he doesnt look like he wants to be there and his dad looks heartbroken to be bringing him[/quote]
Might come in handy for yourself and your little lad after Christmas, bro.

http://ballerina.ie/supporters/fingal-county-council/

D’oh!

You’re mate, you’re

You.

Did you go after the match Chewy? How was your experience?

I had the pleasure of passing Coppers Saturday night around 2.30 or so, queues on either side of the street to get into D2 and the aforementioned establishment. How hard up could you really be for another drink at that hour of the night?

I don’t think drink is the main attraction for that dive, mate. Hard up for a hard on I’d say.

Oh for fuck sake :rolleyes:

That goes for you too @glasagusban

Auto text added the erroneous “r”.

“Why are you heartbroken, pal?”, was my intention.

The moment’s passed now though.

• Humour that has to be explained.

• When gobdaws on here don’t get intended humour.

I forgot it was 9/11 today… We were told to never forget. I’m sorry America and i’m sorry TFK.

But you didn’t forget it.
It’s still 9/11.

If it had been tomorrow when you noticed then you would have forgotten it.

That retarded accountant Personal Insolvency Practitioner Jim Stafford who said on RTE the other night that solicitors, accountants and consultants etc who are entering insolvency schemes should be allowed to keep trophy homes or cars that are beyond their means as befitting their social status.