Things That Are Wrong

@Appendage will be along soon giving out about posters talking about their jobs.

Your probably right pal. Going to take the day off anyway and do it. Might try and push it to the following week… bring the father with me and take in the ploughing the next day.

Job going in Dublin if you’re interested

If you could rebuild the house up there and get the wife a job there, then perfect!

Your place hiring? Have seen a few jobs knocking around Dublin alright

Fuck sake. I give out about people like @Gman who bang on about how important they are and their companies would effectively fold without them.

Against this there is the likes of @Bandage, quietly dragging the country back to growth almost singlehandedly.

[quote=“Gman, post: 830917, member: 112”]If you could rebuild the house up there and get the wife a job there, then perfect!
[/quote]

I’ll see what I can do.

[quote=“Gman, post: 830917, member: 112”]
Your place hiring? Have seen a few jobs knocking around Dublin alright[/quote]

Yes, the recession is over, boom is back

You either adjust or get left behind. Do you want the adults to stay at home and get unhealthy cos they can’t go the gym. The fact is manual labour is not what it was in western world. By going to the gym and bringing their kids they are stopping the probability of them becoming over weight. It’s a safe healthy environment. Surely that’s a positive.

I mean I would love for my kids to grow up out in the country and live life the way I did, but that’s not easy. And initiatives like this help people who are stuck in the suburbs. One of the main starting points with obesity is sugar in the diet too young and poor moving habits

The case of a kid already over weight is slightly different. Still good to see him doing something but diet is First port of call, exercise next.

[quote=“Gman, post: 830917, member: 112”]If you could rebuild the house up there and get the wife a job there, then perfect!
[/quote]

Get as far as Gorey and you can commute with me. We can discuss different forum members on the trip each day. It will be tremendous fun.

Ya already do that.

My current travelling companion doesn’t frequent TFK so that is another false assumption from you.

No, you and GMan discuss forum members. It hardly needs to be in the car now does it.

Another false assumption.

Nah a pretty safely calculated one.

you’re wrong Mac. At the TFK South West Australian Mid Winter Jamboree, @caoimhaoin and myself had quite an honest and candid discussion where I told him the truth, and how you sent me over to meet him to try dig up more dirt. He knows the whole story.

I hope you had the cop on to bring him to Monkey Mia to see the Dolphins?

fuck that, you know how far that is away! a city centre location in Perth was the ideal meeting point. not to see hooked rostrum cunts up the coast.

:smiley:

How could you get any dirt @Gman , you never stopped talking to pursue any dirt.

Gman always gets giddy and nervous when he meets people off the internet

this is some scutter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhSZk78mcjI