Things That Are Wrong

These two cunts.

[ATTACH=full]834[/ATTACH]

Worse than Marty?

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 833218, member: 706”]These two cunts.

[ATTACH=full]834[/ATTACH][/quote]

the dunph - google search?

At least Marty knows his limitations. That is all.

:smiley:
Eagle eyed @Fran :clap:

Ah FFS sake, Marty is harmless. Cahill is a wankstain.

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 833218, member: 706”]These two cunts.

[ATTACH=full]834[/ATTACH][/quote]

I’m looking at this on the phone but I think that may be Brian O’Driscoll and David Cameron.

O’Driscoll can do no wrong in my eyes.

I must say I intensely dislike Cameron. He seems like a little cunt to me - fuck all back bone and full of shit. He is Harry Enfield’s Tory Boy but a little more presentable.

Incredible scenes.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 833243, member: 24”]I’m looking at this on the phone but I think that may be Brian O’Driscoll and David Cameron.

O’Driscoll can do no wrong in my eyes.

I must say I intensely dislike Cameron. He seems like a little cunt to me - fuck all back bone and full of shit. He is Harry Enfield’s Tory Boy but a little more presentable.[/quote]
I love Farmers blind spot towards BOD :smiley:

High jinks with the missus

I woke up on the brother’s couch this morning. Sleeping away on a school night is not cool.

I have to drive to galway. At the applegreen in enfield now with a sleepy head on me and we’re staying in an spidèal.

11 seconds.

Retired people trying to connect with you on LinkedIn. You’re retired, you are absolutely no use to me, fuck off.

That sounds like something Tony Abbott would be expected to say.

Do retired people not buy copier paper too?

Goalkeepers not taking their gloves off to shake hands at the start or end if the match. It’s disrespectful especially if they have been spitting on gloves during the match. Can’t understand it.

Wtf??

Was in St Anne’s Park earlier and saw a man and his son kicking a ball around. The son was about 2 or 3 and was infinitely better at football than his father. The son wasn’t particularly good for his age.

Playing soccer when hungover:(. Conceded 4 today, two of which were very soft

Good to hear Rocko junior is good at the soccerball