Don’t mess yourself. c u l8r lol

You look fab hun xoxox

Tanzania ga

Tanx gawjus

[quote=“glasagusban, post: 837546, member: 1533”]Tanzania ga

Tanx gawjus[/quote]

mwah…

3 Digit Security Code (What’s this?)

That last bit annoys the shit out of me. We know what it is by now. It doesn’t need a link and a diagram explaining it.

[quote=“Rocko, post: 837654, member: 1”]3 Digit Security Code (What’s this?)

That last bit annoys the shit out of me. We know what it is by now. It doesn’t need a link and a diagram explaining it.[/quote]

Rocko, if I’ve learned anything in my time as the greatest IT guy on earth it’s this: Never underestimate the stupidity of people.

The name Saoirse Bulfin

It’s the Irish for Georgie Burgess.

It’s “Seoirse” rather than “Saoirse”. The PA pronounced it as follows: SOAR-SHA. Is this correct?

No. It should be shore-shi. ‘Soar-sha’ is just when people can’t pronounce sorcha properly.

In his case it is pronounced Sour-Shh

That case in Athlone yesterday seems pretty wrong.

Appears some guy lured two young girls away from a party and sexually assaulted them. The girls escaped and your man was “detained” by locals until the gardai arrived. I’d say he got some hiding.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 838947, member: 1786”]That case in Athlone yesterday seems pretty wrong.

Appears some guy lured two young girls away from a party and sexually assaulted them. The girls escaped and your man was “detained” by locals until the gardai arrived. I’d say he got some hiding.[/quote]

It was more than assault… it was as bad as it could possibly be. I’d murder him on the spot if it was one of mine.

A building named after an insurance company being one of the ‘iconic images of Ireland’ to be displayed in the new Irish passports.

Liberty Hall?

The whole things sounds nuts. How did he think he would get away with it? Why were the others arrested?

It’s bizarre alright, you’d imagine he would get the fuck out of there straight after it… not sure who or what role the others had in it.

Without knowing anything about it, I presume the old psychological or mental issues will be raised at some point in his defence.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 838947, member: 1786”]That case in Athlone yesterday seems pretty wrong.

Appears some guy lured two young girls away from a party and sexually assaulted them. The girls escaped and your man was “detained” by locals until the gardai arrived. I’d say he got some hiding.[/quote]

I was going to post this in the ‘What is wrong with people’ thread or ‘What do you do with someone like this’ thread.

Horrendous stuff.

I’m as understanding as anyone when it comes to mental health issues but I don’t think there is a mental issue that even go part of the way to explain this - just that he is a sick and evil fuck.