Things That Are Wrong

whats you obsession with me? you come across as a spiteful bully

Internet wise I suppose you are getting your head flushed down the toilet quite a bit these days

Malaysia. Some dump.

Standing at urinal in a public house and a fella beside me shitting himself with a squelch and a plaintive “ah fuck”.

That lad whose body was chopped up and dumped in Clonee. They found an arm on Friday and bits of the rest of him over the weekend. He was a gangland criminal and all but still wrong.

Is there no limbit to the depravity of this gangland violence?

Mary O’Rourke on a TV show where people discuss losing their virginity.

That would have sufficed.

I turned on the radio during the week and oliver callan and mary o rourke were on at the same time. Fucking horrendous.

Locked myself out of the Gaf this morning whilst retrieving something from my car, had forgotten that I had taken the key off before I went running last night and that I had failed to replace it…

No words can describe the frustration I endured banging on the door for 20 fuckin minutes…

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 855807, member: 348”]Locked myself out of the Gaf this morning whilst retrieving something from my car, had forgotten that I had taken the key off before I went running last night and that I had failed to replace it…

No words can describe the frustration I endured banging on the door for 20 fuckin minutes…[/quote]
Was there anyone inside?

Yes, a man whos is not of advancing years would be able to deduce that having only banged on the door for twenty mins i must have gained entry…(or given up and gone to work in my hoody and shorts)

A man who is not of advancing years would also have remembered to bring a key with him.

Let he without sin cast the first stone.

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 855807, member: 348”]Locked myself out of the Gaf this morning whilst retrieving something from my car, had forgotten that I had taken the key off before I went running last night and that I had failed to replace it…

No words can describe the frustration I endured banging on the door for 20 fuckin minutes…[/quote]

Have you mentioned this escapade on Twitter? I’m off to check my timeline.

Things that are wrong - Me not sorting you out for your program. Sorry Count, you’ll have it by end of the week. It’s no big deal not doing much now.

I’ve been crazy busy for a long time and have just switched off the last 2 weeks. Back studying tonight and your program occurred to me.

Dine N’ Dance at Copper Face Jacks.

Free entry to Coppers Sun - Fri if you have lunch there.

Maybe you should get a second key made?

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 855845, member: 6”]Dine N’ Dance at Copper Face Jacks.

Free entry to Coppers Sun - Fri if you have lunch there.[/quote]

:smiley:

Sure did. #banality.

Having your wages cut. Cunts.