Things That Are Wrong

I was trying to be positive :oops:

@Bandage has a girlfriend mate so less of your pontification.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 859613, member: 9”]Being scornful is a bit much - it was a mere observation - but I will scorn not your simplicity.
[/quote]

:clap:

I seem to have touched a nerve here but I’m not bitter about these freaks who take part in such activities with their partners.

Rather I think the only time a man should see his missus red faced and panting is when he’s sticking one in her gap rather than when he’s pacing her on a cycle over the Sally Gap.

I’m delighted to hear it though surprised he needed you to tell me, if true. Do they do any activities together do you know?

Wahey!

i was only thinking of this concept yesterday when someone put up a picture of one of the All stars’s bird…she plays football too…i was wondering if they meet up for a kickaround…that to me would be so fookin wrong…

Why would I tell randomers on the internet about my personal life or need/want anyone to do so on my behalf? You’d swear there was a specially designated thread to discuss dates I go on or something.

have you not also learned how to drive a car in the last few years too pal or is it still on the ‘to do’ list?..

I can drive a car, pal. I just don’t hold the documentation to prove it. Will you give me grinds for the driver theory test?

I have to say this wouldn’t be for me now.

Because clearly if you don’t, Farmer will. :slight_smile:

I’m surprised you need help mate… its a bit like accountancy… just look at the book and repeat everything it says…whatever you do don’t think for yourself…you should be fine pal…I’m not sure if there is a Christmas lunch for people who pass the theory test though…

It was awfully cute of Farmer to step in. Unnecessary, but cute all the same.

Please flesh this out further.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 859641, member: 9”]I seem to have touched a nerve here but I’m not bitter about these freaks who take part in such activities with their partners.

Rather I think the only time a man should see his missus red faced and panting is when he’s sticking one in her gap rather than when he’s pacing her on a cycle over the Sally Gap.[/quote]
If you’d substituted “her gap” for “Sally’s Gap” this would have been a perfect post.

People who believe this photo to be “stunning”. Would you ever fuck off.

A portrait of jump jockey Katie Walsh taken moments after the end of a race has won a top photography prize.

The picture, by Spencer Murphy, was taken at Kempton Park racecourse as part of a campaign advertising Channel 4’s coverage of racing.

The 35-year-old photographer, from Kent, accepted the £12,000 (€14,200) Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize at an event at the National Portrait Gallery in London last night.

Explaining how he took the picture, he said: “I set up at the side of the racecourse and pulled in the jockeys as they finished their races.

“I was keen to include Katie. I wanted to show both her femininity and the toughness of spirit she requires to compete against the best riders in one of the most demanding disciplines in horse racing.

“I chose to shoot the series on large format film, to give the images a depth and timelessness that I think would have been hard to achieve on a digital camera.”

The winning picture goes on show at the central London gallery from Thursday until February 9.

The judges chose 60 pictures for the exhibition from 5,410 submissions by 2,435 photographers.

Ask mark exclusive renton

Ask mark exclusive renton