Things That Are Wrong

Just in the door from an international business trip to Dusseldorf and contrary to my normal toilet etiquette on planes I was forced to use the onboard bathroom to take a shit whilst flying. It was an incredibly big shit, about 2 days worth I’d guess. Since then I’ve been to the toilet 3 times to pass wind. I’d normally just fart wherever I am at that point in time but there was a serious fear of following through.

I’m theorising that my empty bowel must somehow have filled with air due to the change in air pressure on the plane, thus causing the unexpected dose of flatulence. Feel free to discredit that theory. I’m not quite finished yet and expect to take at least 2 more trips to the bathroom before bed.

Just to clarify, I took my shoes off on the plane as I always do. The lady beside me on this morning’s flight also took her shoes off.

[quote=“scumpot, post: 866354, member: 182”]7 poxy minutes…

CRATLOE: P De Loughery, S Chaplin, [B Duggan[/URL], D Ryan, M Óg Murphy, M Hawes, E Boyce](‘http://www.irishtimes.com/search/search-7.1213540?tag_person=B Duggan&article=true’), F Lynch, C Duggan, C Ryan, P Collins (0-1), L Markham (0-2), C McInerney (0-4, 0-2 frees), S Collins (0-1), C McGrath (1-2). Subs: S Hynan for Boyce (40 mins), B Bugler for Murphy (inj, 53 mins).
BALLINACOURTY:
S Enright, B Looby, S Briggs (0-1), [D Collins
, R Foley, S O’Hare (0-2), C Moloney, J Hurney (0-1), G Hurney, J O’Mahoney (0-1), M Fives, M Ferncombe (0-1), M O’Halloran (0-1), J O’Brien, P Hurney (0-4). Subs: [URL=‘http://www.irishtimes.com/search/search-7.1213540?tag_person=S Donovan&article=true’]S Donovan](‘http://www.irishtimes.com/search/search-7.1213540?tag_person=D Collins&article=true’) for O’Brien (half-time), J Power for O’Halloran (43 mins).[/quote]

And it was his only appearance for them this year. Himself, Fergal Lynch and Cillian Duggan who were all members of the Clare hurling panel this year play football for Cratloe as they are isolated players and their own clubs don’t field in football.
As Bugler was hurling with Clare til Late September and Whitegate til mid November the Ballinacourty match was the only match this year he made himself available for. Would be quite surprised if he has even trained with the Cratloe footballers this year as he is currently teaching in Kilkenny

[quote=“Juhniallio, post: 866348, member: 53”]The gay parent debate on primetime. Fucking top quality stuff. Angry gay man, over earnest I-know-people lady, funny gay man against gays, I’m-only-here-for-the-free-balloon guy who came good at the end. Watch it on RTE +1 now.
Top moment was when the gay man against gays having full parental rights rubbished Alan Shatter for making all his cash from family breakdowns.[/quote]
That gay man against gays was very good-he had the most condescending smirk on his face when the angry gay man was talking that was just infuriating the angry gay man. It was very funny.

yeah, sounds hilarious alright:rolleyes:

I appreciate subtlety would be lost on you, bro with your mantra of repeating yourself ad nauseam as a comedy vehicle.

That Lost Prophets lead singer.
What a sick cunt.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 866377, member: 1786”]That Lost Prophets lead singer.
What a sick cunt.[/quote]

Absolutely. Hope the cunt gets put in general population in prison

Yes, they would have great fun with him

http://www.underthegunreview.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/20121219-045938-224x300.jpg

The bookies have Cratloe at 9/1 for this, I am interetsed to see what the handicap is. Crokes will win but I would expect Cratloe to give a very good account of themselves. KIB more than held their own in 2011 and 2012 and there was very little between KIB and Cratloe in those years. Cratloe will be very fit and mobile and have plenty of football about them and would expect them to get within 6 points of Crokes, the outright odds suggest the handicap will be far bigger

don’t know anything about Cratloe but crokes seem to pull away from teams in second half so if Cratloe are as fit as you say then it might be tight…crokes are 11/10 for all Ireland which is way too short in my opinion…they can be bullied easily enough I think…

I’m only cathing up with the Ian Watkins story now---- Fucked up shit.

@Rudi, is it true he is a Catholic?

People with bad breath.

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 866433, member: 1796”]I’m only cathing up with the Ian Watkins story now---- Fucked up shit.

@Rudi, is it true he is a Catholic?[/quote]
Who is Ian Watkins, pal? What am I missing here?

He sings songs and rapes children

Lost Prophets lead singer, now a convicted paedo after admitting some gruesome shit.

Getting told after going to view a house for rent that the guy won’t rent to Irish people, for no other reason than he was told by someone at work not to.

Why would one “like” that?

Anyway this is allied to a work mate, also irish, who went to report a crash in a taxi on Saturday night he was travelling in. The presiding officer asked him was he drinking, he said he was. Officer told him he couldn’t make a complaint as he was under the influence!!!
MY workmate asked for his series number , went outside and rang the police ombudsman and a lawyer.

Fucking WA Police.

No dogs. No Irish.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 866478, member: 273”]Why would one “like” that?

Anyway this is allied to a work mate, also irish, who went to report a crash in a taxi on Saturday night he was travelling in. The presiding officer asked him was he drinking, he said he was. Officer told him he couldn’t make a complaint as he was under the influence!!!
MY workmate asked for his series number , went outside and rang the police ombudsman and a lawyer.

Fucking WA Police.[/quote]

#livingthedream

A lot of places will allow a dog with a pet-deposit.