Things That Are Wrong

what about an ingrown toenail?

Are you honestly saying you’ve never taken your shoe off in public and slapped someone around the head with it?

As a big G Dubya Bush fan, Bandage would be very sensitive to that kind of behaviour.

I would agree with that in your situation, funghi.

If I’m going long haul It’s usually to the sun so I’m in flip flops and usually kick them off.

I spent a few months in Brazil a few years back, spending 8 weeks in one town… I didn’t wear footwear for the 8 weeks in that town and it was great. Granted I was mainly walking to the beach from the hostel and for food in the town, but it was fairly liberating.

Bandage clearly has ugly feet.

An ingrown toenail is most definitely something that is wrong. Horrendous things.

Only to take it off and throw it at a girl he fancies.

Or he doesn’t have a pair of socks without holes in them. Must be very stressful for him when he travels internationally not knowing if the guy operating the scanner will tell him to take his shoes off.

Main commentators who offer detailed opinions on football matches. Nothing wrong with a few comments here and there but not constant analysis.

That Paul Dempsey on Setanta is terrible for it. You have never played the game mate - nobody wants to hear what you have to say you self important prick.

Same with Alan Green on Five Live. Of course he is a horrible human being.

Missing a provincial final to go on an All Star Tour

who´s that??

Brendan Bugler according to a reporter on twitter

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 866264, member: 24”].
That Paul Dempsey on Setanta is terrible for it. You have never played the game mate - nobody wants to hear what you have to say you self important prick.
.[/quote]

you address me in the third person when i´m here and then you talk to paul dempsey in the second person when he´s not here…you´re some crock of shit altogether…

ah sure its only football and he´s not even from cratloe i think…no harm…

He’s Whitegate and I don’t know if he’s worth a shite at football but you’re either in or you’re out. Seems odd to me and wrong from my limited knowledge of the situation.

The gay parent debate on primetime. Fucking top quality stuff. Angry gay man, over earnest I-know-people lady, funny gay man against gays, I’m-only-here-for-the-free-balloon guy who came good at the end. Watch it on RTE +1 now.
Top moment was when the gay man against gays having full parental rights rubbished Alan Shatter for making all his cash from family breakdowns.

i think he only came on as a sub the last day …dr. crokes should hammer them…he´s better off milking the hurling trip…

Like I said I don’t know if he’s any use and Crokes no doubt will hockey them but hearing hes a sub explains it a little better I guess

7 poxy minutes…

CRATLOE: P De Loughery, S Chaplin, [B Duggan[/URL], D Ryan, M Óg Murphy, M Hawes, E Boyce](‘http://www.irishtimes.com/search/search-7.1213540?tag_person=B Duggan&article=true’), F Lynch, C Duggan, C Ryan, P Collins (0-1), L Markham (0-2), C McInerney (0-4, 0-2 frees), S Collins (0-1), C McGrath (1-2). Subs: S Hynan for Boyce (40 mins), B Bugler for Murphy (inj, 53 mins).
BALLINACOURTY: S Enright, B Looby, S Briggs (0-1), [D Collins
, R Foley, S O’Hare (0-2), C Moloney, J Hurney (0-1), G Hurney, J O’Mahoney (0-1), M Fives, M Ferncombe (0-1), M O’Halloran (0-1), J O’Brien, P Hurney (0-4). Subs: [URL=‘http://www.irishtimes.com/search/search-7.1213540?tag_person=S Donovan&article=true’]S Donovan](‘http://www.irishtimes.com/search/search-7.1213540?tag_person=D Collins&article=true’) for O’Brien (half-time), J Power for O’Halloran (43 mins).

[quote=“Juhniallio, post: 866348, member: 53”]The gay parent debate on primetime. Fucking top quality stuff. Angry gay man, over earnest I-know-people lady, funny gay man against gays, I’m-only-here-for-the-free-balloon guy who came good at the end. Watch it on RTE +1 now.
Top moment was when the gay man against gays having full parental rights rubbished Alan Shatter for making all his cash from family breakdowns.[/quote]

Apologies, this was meant for the things that are right thread.