Things That Are Wrong

Yeah, do you have some problem with that?
Crokes beat KIB by a single point last year.
Clare clubs have won 3 of the last 15 Munster clubs.

Crokes may be legit favs, but Cratloe winning is not outside the realm of possibility

A Clare club won it in 2009, the same club ran Crokes close the last two years. Cratloe beat them 1 11 to 4 points this year and drew with them last year.

[quote=“Bad Winner, post: 866752, member: 2406”]They have comprehensively beaten every team they have played this year by the 45th minute, dropped players back at that stage to rest. The only game that was close was the one they played less than 24hrs after winning a county final but they pulled away in the closing stages. 4 of the team played senior intercounty football as minors or 18yr olds before they were called up to the hurling panel. Another 3/4(could even be more to be honest) played senior i/c at some stage but dropped themselves for hurling.
The talent is there to keep up with the Crokes, I will be having a nice wedge on +3/4 when the prices are up.[/quote]
against a team from waterford, clown

No claims bonuses.

You are penalised if you make a claim. Is that not why you pay your premium? Is that not the point of insurance?

Instead people damage their car and don’t bother claiming it on their insurance because it will affect their no claims bonus.

Shower of bastards have us over a barrel.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 866809, member: 24”]No claims bonuses.

You are penalised if you make a claim. Is that not why you pay your premium? Is that not the point of insurance?

Instead people damage their car and don’t bother claiming it on their insurance because it will affect their no claims bonus.

Shower of bastards have us over a barrel.[/quote]

The less risk the cheaper the premium, what’s wrong with that?

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 866809, member: 24”]No claims bonuses.

Shower of bastards have us over a barrel.[/quote]

I got my insurance renewal from the crowd I’ve been with for the past 4 years.
No claims, no penalty points, and my insurance went up by almost 50%.

Rang them up to see was there a mistake, your man just said “no, we’ve raised our prices” and left it at that.

Went somewhere else and got it for €100 cheaper than last year. Wankers.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 866817, member: 1786”]I got my insurance renewal from the crowd I’ve been with for the past 4 years.
No claims, no penalty points, and my insurance went up by almost 50%.

Rang them up to see was there a mistake, your man just said “no, we’ve raised our prices” and left it at that.

Went somewhere else and got it for €100 cheaper than last year. Wankers.[/quote]
Name and shame, please.

[quote=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 866785, member: 1503”]Yeah, do you have some problem with that?
Crokes beat KIB by a single point last year.
Clare clubs have won 3 of the last 15 Munster clubs.

Crokes may be legit favs, but Cratloe winning is not outside the realm of possibility[/quote]

Their star player has decided to go on holidays instead for fuck sake

123.ie (RSA)

No claims bonus protection. Extra 40 or so a year and still keep your no claims bonus even if you cause a pile up on the m50. Anyone know the catch with this?

RSA had a scandal recently with €100 million or so of under capitalisation for risk didn’t they? Maybe they’ve had to numb their prices to properly reflect the risk that they were previously underpricing?

They are punishing customers who make a claim, which is the purpose of insurance.

Anyone who sticks with the same insurance company year after year without pricing elsewhere can expect to be rode.

They tried that with me last year and I told them No Nonsense were €50 cheaper than what I did the year before and they split the difference. Quote I got this year was around €30 cheaper again so went with that.

Their star player who’s played a total of 7 mins so far in their campaign?

This shit & Joe.ie thinking its funny. :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6DmHGYy_xk

Why would you split the difference? I’d tell them beat it or I’m gone with the other crowd. If they only matched it even I’d be gone to the other crowd for their dicking around and not giving me the fair deal in the first place.

:smiley: you really showed them

Laziness.

Prize kunts. Car got damaged at Dublin airport when another beside it went on fire. RSA refuse to follow up with other company as quoting the Accidental Fire Act which makes cause of fire blameless if land and buildings but makes no reference to motors. Also say if I claim off my own insurance I will still have to pay excess and premium next year would be huge and no claims effected obviously. Even though I did nothing except park my car beside one that went up in flames.