Things That Are Wrong

Had you a comprehensive policy on the motor?

You hardly expect to pay the same amount at renewal if you make a €10k claim against a €500 premium.
You are obviously going to be loaded if you make a claim as you are a higher risk.

No third party, fire and theft. Apparently if your car has been damaged by another car due to fire most companies waive the excess/effect on premium. Not RSA. :mad:

What policy was on the car which burnt out beside yours?

The small print is a pure cunt.

[quote=“Mullach Ide, post: 866859, member: 141”]You hardly expect to pay the same amount at renewal if you make a €10k claim against a €500 premium.
You are obviously going to be loaded if you make a claim as you are a higher risk.[/quote]

That’s an extreme case. What about someone who has a couple of hundred quid damage and decide to cover it themselves because they don’t want to be saddled with a higher premium due to losing your no claims bonus.

Anytime I had asked for a quote I have been asked how long have I kept a no claims bonus. There is never any mention of the value of any claim.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 866866, member: 24”]That’s an extreme case. What about someone who has a couple of hundred quid damage and decide to cover it themselves because they don’t want to be saddled with a higher premium due to losing your no claims bonus.

Anytime I had asked for a quote I have been asked how long have I kept a no claims bonus. There is never any mention of the value of any claim.[/quote]

Most premiums have an excess of a couple of hundred quid anyway.
Do you not think that someone who hasn’t had a claim in over 5 years is entitled to a cheaper premium than someone who has had a claim in the last 12 months?

The lesson there is not to park beside a car that’s on fire.

[quote=“Mullach Ide, post: 866869, member: 141”]Most premiums have an excess of a couple of hundred quid anyway.
Do you not think that someone who hasn’t had a claim in over 5 years is entitled to a cheaper premium than someone who has had a claim in the last 12 months?[/quote]

Of course I do but I think that shouldn’t be done through the no claims bonus mechanism. I think it should form part of the risk profile of the individuals involved. To me at the moment it seems that a claim is a claim and your no claims bonus is gone no matter how big or small.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 866886, member: 24”]
To me at the moment it seems that a claim is a claim and your no claims bonus is gone no matter how big or small.[/quote] I’m confused. What is wrong with this?

sean pertwee doing the voiceover on masterchef.

They have a standard risk profile, the no claims bonus is a means of providing a discount from the standard rate. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion.
Insurance loss adjusters are, however, a shower of cunts.

Already am. Lease up in present house.

No went to cops on Monday. He had tried to get taxi driver to bring him there Saturday.

Anyway, his actions worked. Sean taxi are taken full responsibility for it and he got a call from the cop apologizing. Amazed at the speed of that.

He rang th taxi regulator, a lawyer, the police ombudsman, the irish embassy in Canberra and an Irish society here in Perth set up to help irish. Fair play to him

You can pay an additional premium for protected no claims bonus or step back either. Allows you a claim a year with no impact in some cases.

what about the barring order that was in place?

That’s him, they’ve been resting him throughout the season and now that they’ve made it to the munster final he’s heading off on holidays cause he knows they are in for a kicking.

Today i wrecked a handicap jacks before finding out the flush didnt work. It then transpired that i had accidentally set off the response alarm within and the cleaning lady arrived to check i was ok, thus witnessing my destruction.

:eek::eek:
Shocking stuff.

Accidentally set it off by pulling the big red chord hanging from the ceiling?

sure mate…

http://www.snotr.com/video/3494/The_IT_Crowd_-_I_m_Disabled