Things That Are Wrong

Kaiser Soze walk away?

Yip. Don’t fuck around.

Tax

I’ve just turned on the TV and that Alan Hughes individual is on TV3…

Mother of mercy but who let that lad near children…

http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/30080/images/shat.jpeg

[quote=“BeTimberin, post: 867613, member: 675”]I’ve just turned on the TV and that Alan Hughes individual is on TV3…

Mother of mercy but who let that lad near children…[/quote]

why shouldnt he be near children? or are you one of those fucking idiot arseholes who thinks gay people are automatically paedophiles?

Me too. Fucking worse is the percentage boi charge if paying by credit card. Cunts.

Clare is a nice county but Ennis is a hovel.It’s been in the papers a lot recently for all the wrong reasons.It seems to be a rough enough place as well for what is a medium sized town!I hereby come to the conclusion that Ennis is something that is wrong!

It has nothing to do with his sexual orientation? He is a complete fucking fruitcake

Ennis is a beatiful place. The narrow winding streets retain an old world charm. It is also the boutique capital of the midwest, with shops you cannot find anywhere else. Now fuck off back down to limerick and stick to burning horses and other animals alive

Semi cold & soggy chips from the chipper!

nothing to do with his sexual orientation but yet you call him a derogatory word for a gay person. literally couldnt make it up.

Im not from Limerick and i don’t live in Limerick!For all it’s so called bad reputation Ennis is a lot rougher than Limerick.It’s just a 2 euro shop version of Galway!

This :clap:

Fucking christmas bonus me hole. The amount they take off it causes more anger and frustration than what it’s worth

Gay sex perverts

[quote=“Fran, post: 867637, member: 110”]This :clap:

Fucking christmas bonus me hole. The amount they take off it causes more anger and frustration than what it’s worth[/quote]
Yes but think of all the good the government do with your taxes Fran.

[quote=“Fran, post: 867637, member: 110”]This :clap:

Fucking christmas bonus me hole. The amount they take off it causes more anger and frustration than what it’s worth[/quote]

:frowning:

I’d love a Christmas bonus, even if it was taxed like fuck.

Not sure does this apply to any of ye but public sector workers complaining about tax is a bit ridiculous. Sure the government pay the wages as well as taking the tax. They could just cut the salary instead surely?

There is that I suppose

[quote=“Gman, post: 867640, member: 112”]:frowning:

I’d love a Christmas bonus, even if it was taxed like fuck.[/quote]

Cunts not giving @Gman a Christmas bonus.