Things That Are Wrong

[quote=“Gman, post: 867640, member: 112”]:frowning:

I’d love a Christmas bonus, even if it was taxed like fuck.[/quote]

You’ll have to make sure your subbies give a nice christmas box this year :wink:

aye, they usually make us bring them in and divide them up equally with the others who have done fuck all. fuck that for a pile of shite.

Rugby league. An abomination of a sport, if it even can be called be called a sport.

Aaron Ramsey just scored against his former club Cardiff and didn’t celebrate. The Cardiff supporters in turn showed their respect to him by applauding his goal.

Fucking wrong all round.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 867778, member: 9”]Aaron Ramsey just scored against his former club Cardiff and didn’t celebrate. The Cardiff supporters in turn showed their respect to him by applauding his goal.

Fucking wrong all round.
[/quote]
That kind of shit is getting ridiculous. I hard Fraizer Campbell didn’t celebrate against man united either last week. Who even knew he played for Man Utd ?

[quote=“Bandage, post: 867778, member: 9”]Aaron Ramsey just scored against his former club Cardiff and didn’t celebrate. The Cardiff supporters in turn showed their respect to him by applauding his goal.

Fucking wrong all round.[/quote]

What a load of shite? What fucking cunt started this shit if not celebrating against his old club. Soccer is really becoming a fucking game for wimps with all the diving, lack tackling and now this shit of not celebrating.:frowning:

It was amusing when Adebayor left Arsenal for Manchester City, scored against them and then ran the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of the Arsenal fans. I’m sure everyone will agree that the game needs more Emmanuel Adebayor types.

I was coming in to post this.

By the way, Ramsey’s even scoring headers now, WTF?!!

@allyrudd_times: no celebration at all from Ramsey as he gives #afc the lead and then the home fans applaud. So nice here it’s weird”

Mac’s “I’m in Cork” posts are getting pretty sickening right now.

Another round of applause from the home supporters for Aaron Ramsey as he bags his second goal in Cardiff.

This has just happened again.

Did you go for a few pints with the lad from the petrol station?

Fellas here falling over themselves to register their disgust when a dead horse is set on fire, yet have nothing to say when a person is burnt to death in the Phoenix park.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 867823, member: 1786”]Fellas here falling over themselves to register their disgust when a dead horse is set on fire, yet have nothing to say when a person is burnt to death in the Phoenix park.[/quote].

By the looks of it his sleeping bag was toasty warm/roasting

Was he a crusty or a knacker?

Id say he was fairly crusty afterwards

Fooley… Your a cock!

Learn the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you’re shit. Pillow biter

Profound…you learn that in the PLC law course?