Things That Are Wrong

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 869983, member: 348”]Fuck right off pal. I’ll post any way I like.

I post mostly from my phone using the XT9 input and the odd time a word may be autocorrected but that’s hardly my refrigerator now is it?[/quote]
Purple monkey dishwasher.

The fact that The Clare Champion no longer put the content of their pager online on a Thursday. They only have the odd article here and there. You have to pay for a digital version for the full paper.

It is a right kick in the stones as I would normally get a good hours work out or reading the Champion on a Thursday afternoon in work

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 870000, member: 1137”]The fact that The Clare Champion no longer put the content of their pager online on a Thursday. They only have the odd article here and there. You have to pay for a digital version for the full paper.

It is a right kick in the stones as I would normally get a good hours work out or reading the Champion on a Thursday afternoon in work[/quote]

Then pay for it you tight cunt.
Why do you expect them to give you something for nothing?

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 870001, member: 1786”]Then pay for it you tight cunt.
Why do you expect them to give you something for nothing?[/quote]

Because they did so for over 2 and a half years

Hard to disagree with that logic, in fairness.

So fucking wrong.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/distraught-father-had-to-carry-body-of-baby-to-autopsy-in-taxi-29812315.html

“Amazeyballs”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUIHOczgjjA

:smiley:

Reality Bits: The Gym

Foul Play - an RTE hidden camera show. How many more fucking times are they going to do this.

Anonymous
The Fear
Foul Play
Mike Murphys Candid Camera

[quote=“Mac, post: 870154, member: 109”]Foul Play - an RTE hidden camera show. How many more fucking times are they going to do this.

Anonymous
The Fear
Foul Play
Mike Murphys Candid Camera[/quote]

When they are filming these they have people going around with big signs saying “Hidden Camera Filming in operation” :confused:

:smiley:

When I was in Cork last weekend (did I mention on here I was in Cork last weekend?) they had the Republic of Telly yoke set up on Patrick Street during the day. It went missing at night time though - I assume because it would have got battered.

[quote=“Mac, post: 870154, member: 109”]Foul Play - an RTE hidden camera show. How many more fucking times are they going to do this.

Anonymous
The Fear
Foul Play
Mike Murphys Candid Camera[/quote]
naked camera.

The Fear was mainly about making eejits out of foreign tourists, easy pickings and lowest form of wit. It gets a pass because of Fred Cooke and some of the water meter ones.

Continuing on my RTE theme - never ones to miss a chance to make a quick buck. A quality Nelson Mandela obituary ruined by the bottom left of the video in the attached.

Wow.

Now I know your name.

Common knowledge already.

Jesus @Mac :smiley:

:oops:

#backtrack :clap::smiley: