Things That Are Wrong

What kind of name is Cedric anyways?

@Mac , alink to a mandela video seems to have disappeared. what’s the story?

A minor technical issue occurred, luckily @TreatyStones nipped it in the butt before it escalated into a screaming monster. :clap:

:confused:

All I’m saying is that he’s lucky @Tournafulla Man didn’t see it or he’d be getting phone calls at all hours of the morning.

That kind of carry-on is unheard of surely?

Apologies count, I had technical difficulties with my earlier post. I believe this is what you want

cheers buddy, what was it you were complaining about?

Them trying to flog Love / Hate DVD’s off the back of his obituary

fooky you

Irish journalists in South America drinking and tweeting shite through the night. Time for an unfollow.

Name and shame, mate.

Gardai saying that Gilligan may have been the target of a botched hit in a pub on the Navan Road …

Whats the crack with our supposed drug lords that they keep hiring inept locals. Id say you could get a few ex spetsnaz for the same price and an infinitely better job

Botched eh? Probably justification for gardai protection so.
Well played factory john.

Starting a nights drinking in fucking Dandelion.

Going back to the opening post here. A group of lads from my work place are gone for a meal this evening together. Fuckdogs

Do you work with @glasagusban?

The television show The Big Bang Theory. Utter, utter shit.

Have you ever seen the videos where they paly the show but remove the laugh track? Utterly brilliant and the perfect tool to use against morons who like the show, they have no defense against it.