Things That Are Wrong

Classic transference, classic @fartholey

Not seeing a denial there @myboyblew

That I fantasise about being blown by @caoimhaoin[/USER]? Take it that seeing as I never suggested I wanted @[USER=273]caoimhaoin[/USER] to blow me and that it was only a figment of your imagination, that I don’t @[USER=179]fartymacfartfart

I see youve edited your post now you yellow livered cunt @myboywhowisheshegktblownbyhorsebox

Edited what post?

You’re proving great fun btw @baldyfartypants

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 873027, member: 180”]Edited what post?

You’re proving great fun btw @artfoley[/quote]

Adding in the ill get my coat.

Freudian and all as it was, it has proven to be the only post of any significance youve ever posted

The current GAA Social Media competition, the worst prizes ever offered, I mean who the fuck would want to win this?

Oh my

Now THAT is @artfoleyesque. Well illustrated mac.

Keep trying deflection

And now resorting to copying my transference post to protect himself. Deary me.

Ffs sake. Lest we lose sight of the real issue here: you thought horsebox going down on you would be great. If you just manned up and took the abuse it would all be over by now.

In fairness you did think I was talking about @caoimhaoin so its not surprising how badly you can pick things up.

In spite of your cowardly edit of the original post everyone, including me who got the poster wrong, knew what what you were getting at

Yet only you took it seriously, as only you could, and still do. Classic @fooley but I appreciate the amusement as I kill time until :pint:

Admins, please delete the last 30 or so posts on this thread (including this one) and issue bannings where necessary.

Fooley, were you ever up for domestic abuse?

Female muldoons that call their female friends ‘lads’

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 872972, member: 1786”]Clowns posting in the Nightwatchman thread in the middle of the day.
Whatever about the likes of @Horsebox[/USER] but @[USER=1137]chewy louie should know better.[/quote]

The first few months of marriage are tough pal. Give it till March and if there is no improvement pull plug to fuck.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 873036, member: 180”]The current GAA Social Media competition, the worst prizes ever offered, I mean who the fuck would want to win this?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BbJh7zbCEAA7w0p.jpg[/quote]
Useful for a child to re-enact bloody Sunday with some toy soldiers