Things That Are Wrong

“Soup and a toasted sandwich”

You are some fucking bogger.

[quote=“carryharry, post: 874603, member: 1517”]Stopped in Chaser O’Briens this afternoon for a bowl of soup & a toasted sandwich with herself. A bunch of Kilkenny yokel’s were at the bar, obviously on their way home from a Stag. Of course there had to be one thick Cunt with a Kilkenny jersey on him. Its the middle of December :rolleyes:.

Soup & Sandwiches were also shite. :([/quote]
What a fucking muldoon

Simon Zebos attention seeking.

From someone i just unfriended on FB

RANT! Opened a bag of popcorn after dinner but nearly puked when I tasted it. The front of the pack describes it as ready salted popcorn. I checked the ingredients where I discover its “butter salt flavour popcorn” i.e. contains cow’s milk! WTF?? This Mcennedy Amerian Way popcorn also contains maltodextrin, yeast extract and flavouring. What happened to basic maize, oil and salt? This shower of cretins are not only poisoning people unnecessarily with chemicals but also putting rape juice into what the pack describes as “ready salted popcorn”. Has it got to the stage where I have to check the ingredients of a bag of fucking popcorn to make sure it’s vegan? The joys of living in a speciesist society. Fucks sake. Absolutely disgusted.

[quote=“artfoley, post: 875007, member: 179”]From someone i just unfriended on FB

RANT! Opened a bag of popcorn after dinner but nearly puked when I tasted it. The front of the pack describes it as ready salted popcorn. I checked the ingredients where I discover its “butter salt flavour popcorn” i.e. contains cow’s milk! WTF?? This Mcennedy Amerian Way popcorn also contains maltodextrin, yeast extract and flavouring. What happened to basic maize, oil and salt? This shower of cretins are not only poisoning people unnecessarily with chemicals but also putting rape juice into what the pack describes as “ready salted popcorn”. Has it got to the stage where I have to check the ingredients of a bag of fucking popcorn to make sure it’s vegan? The joys of living in a speciesist society. Fucks sake. Absolutely disgusted.[/quote]
Sweet mother of Jesus, that is another level of wrong.

in fairness mate you should recognize the smell of your own cock from that distance…

Can you smell your cock from 10 feet away? Off to the medical advice thread with ya

speciesist o_O

Yup, this is the lad who wouldnt go to his best mates stag at the dogs because of how they treat the dogs and train them

He sounds like a barrel of laughs. :slight_smile:

Holy fook, hold on a second, this is a lad we’re talking about? I assumed it was a girl, due to the carry on. Any cunt who makes it known to the world every chance they have that they’re vegan clearly has some kind of personality complex craving attention.

What a raging bender.

[quote=“Blake, post: 875027, member: 1755”]Holy fook, hold on a second, this is a lad we’re talking about? I assumed it was a girl, due to the carry on. Any cunt who makes it known to the world every chance they have that they’re vegan clearly has some kind of personality complex craving attention.

What a raging bender.[/quote]

He gave up smoking booze and meat all at the same time. When i sent out the wedding invites he sent me a list of vegan foods hed like. I told him he could gave a bowl of leaves

In his defence, its easier to do that than reply saying you don’t want to attend.

Someday I must really sit down and unfriend about 90% of my facebook ‘friends’…

The amount of gunk thats being posted up there means I only take a look once a week lately.

Just hide their feeds, far easer.

He shouldn’t have been smoking booze in the first place, art.

Bastard:D

Ooh someones still seething that i told them i was washing my hair(singular) the day of his wedding

[quote=“artfoley, post: 875073, member: 179”]Bastard:D

Ooh someones still seething that i told them i was washing my hair(singular) the day of his wedding[/quote]

Nah mate, I told you the hotel had a ‘No slaphead cunt’ policy

was that why Yates didnt turn up either?

That explains the lack of bride and your ma