Things That Are Wrong

I havent heard anything about upthedeise or wellbhoy for yonks here

There’s a bit of a difference between being a couple of minutes late for work in the office and being over an hour late for a meeting with a client. You should really know that Timnion.

I would have thought that neither would be acceptable to the consummate professional

I said there was a difference between the two.

A temporal difference but equally unacceptable

I wouldn’t call being 10 minutes late for work unacceptable.

That being when you are nearly always early or on time and you work late in the evenings.

I was 10 minutes late today because I was busy throwing up the second of my morning screwdrivers. I have two days left and then I’m writing an article on my year. I’m hoping it’ll be good but if not, sure, it was a bit of fun anyway.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 875848, member: 24”]I wouldn’t call being 10 minutes late for work unacceptable.

That being when you are nearly always early or on time and you work late in the evenings.[/quote]

timekeeping? who fuckin cares so long as playa’s makin’ papers…

I rattled Wellboy and the Up The Deise lads to the very core.I causes such a meltdown on there the servers crashed!They always took the bate and trolling them was a pleasure.I had great fun on there as the Yerra Man!:smiley:

Hiding laxative in your daughter’s yoghurt…

Not that bad. My little missy has wised up to the taste of ducolax so now i have to sneak a tablet in a bit of a freddo bar

That is wrong. No way should a child be on laxative tablets. You need to get a second opinion mate

prescribed by both GP and paediatrician. She was seriously compacted and they had to admit her to our ladys because she was so bad and flush her. After that because the shit was so big and like a rock she was in agony and became afraid to poo so if she doesnt poo after a week we have to give her a laxative

Fair enough. Jumped the gun there presuming you were giving it on a daily basis.

Oh jesus christ no! Sure its hard enough to get one down her throat when she does actually need it no mind daily!

Some poor fucker is bound to take that out of context, like me when I read it first before reading the other posts!

Ian watkins maybe, but normal people no

Ah here…

Ah now, Mac. That’s not very festive. Apologize now please.