Things That Are Wrong

How else did ye expect for @TreatyStones to pay for the wedding?

:rolleyes:

I paid for the wedding two ways,

1. Following the Mick McCarthy thread
  2. laying @Mac 's tips in his thread

I paid for the wedding two ways,

1. Following the Mick McCarthy thread
  2. laying @Mac 's tips in his thread[/quote]

thanks to laying @fenwaypark 's tips ive paid for a load of blocks for a new extension out the back:clap:

I hope you made a packet on my tip in the degenerates thread. It’s paid for christmas :pint:

that was incredible tipping pal
i missed out but i know there is more to come

The fuckin hypocrisy of this:

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/fears-grow-for-young-woman-in-viral-pic-from-calvin-harris-concert-29856293.html

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 876504, member: 1786”]The fuckin hypocrisy of this:

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/fears-grow-for-young-woman-in-viral-pic-from-calvin-harris-concert-29856293.html[/quote]

That was acceptable in the eighties. But not now in the world of social media.

Hardly three or four people post here at all these days.

Some cunt tried to break into the gaff yesterday by the looks of things. Amateurs.

I’m wishing one of them would try it when we’re home so I can go Padraig Nally on them.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 876565, member: 129”]Some cunt tried to break into the gaff yesterday by the looks of things. Amateurs.

I’m wishing one of them would try it when we’re home so I can go Padraig Nally on them.[/quote]
You would shit yourself mate

You make me laugh, you really do.

12 fucking pubs. Fucking horse shit. Back up in Dublin and one of my favorite old man quiet bars was overrun by cunts in Christmas jumpers and being dick heads. Fuck that shit. Just want a quiet pint of stout, not listen to gobshites in their flashy light clothes with their ridiculous drinking rules.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 876504, member: 1786”]The fuckin hypocrisy of this:

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/fears-grow-for-young-woman-in-viral-pic-from-calvin-harris-concert-29856293.html[/quote]

The dildo that runs premierview had his site taken down for posting this picture yesterday.
He got a slap on the wrists for banning and blaming a poster for grassing him to proboards.
He posted the pic using the admin account. What a spastic :smiley:

[quote=“fucked out, post: 876962, member: 1495”]The dildo that runs premierview had his site taken down for posting this picture yesterday.
He got a slap on the wrists for banning and blaming a poster for grassing him to proboards.
He posted the pic using the admin account. What a spastic :D[/quote]
He has banned loads of regulars over there lately. So many that a few of them started their own website

[ATTACH=full]972[/ATTACH]

Well done “The Town”

@dodgy-keeper thinks a message from a Club attempting to prevent suicide and binge drinking is “dumb” :o

What pub is this?

Portlaois sounds like one fucked up place

Like most rural towns in Ireland of late but yes, yes it is.