Things That Are Wrong

There are some great rural towns in Ireland still, but yes, Portlaoise is a kip. mbb is just the verification …

Men dressing smart casual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UngkJ2hdsgo

A bit pontificating that.

No doubt there is that but do you stand by and do nothing or attempt something? Hard to know.

Any stand against the 12 pubs is welcome. Seems Hollow though from a GAA club which (legitimately in my opinion) funds itself from alcohol sales.

I thought Portlaoise funded themselves through property development… …

These cunts

http://cdn3.independent.ie/incoming/article29860360.ece/ALTERNATES/h342/Leinster+party+2_2.jpg

[quote=“ciarancareyshurlingarmy, post: 877479, member: 464”]These cunts

http://cdn3.independent.ie/incoming/article29860360.ece/ALTERNATES/h342/Leinster+party+2_2.jpg[/quote]

Is that another reincarnation of the Alvin Purple Experience?

More like Leinster blue horror show

The fella second from the left looks like my Border Collie when he’s excited.

The 12 pubs. It’s very wrong. Galway like a fucking warzone on Friday night.

Knobends boasting about still being at work when normal people are enjoying the Christmas. Sad sad people.

The term Knobends is very very wrong, pal.

Utter retards who refer to christmas as “the christmas”.

These simpletons are also prone to saying “the mother”, “the brother” and so on.

For example: “I was talking to the brother and he says he hasn’t got anything for the mother for the christmas.”

1 Like

[quote=“Bandage, post: 877729, member: 9”]Utter retards who refer to christmas as “the christmas”.

These simpletons are also prone to saying “the mother”, “the brother” and so on.

For example: “I was talking to the brother and he says he hasn’t got anything for the mother for the christmas.”[/quote]

This is very true and is particularly prevalent around rural Limerick.

I was recently horrified in a conversation with a local harridan when she referred to “The Facebook” and “The Twitter”

Use of “the” in referring to a person is only permissible when employing their nom-de-guerre.

In the case of the aforementioned local harridan it would be “The Wreck of the Hesperus”

[quote=“Elvis Brandenberg Kremmen, post: 877732, member: 1624”]This is very true and is particularly prevalent around rural Limerick.

I was recently horrified in a conversation with a local harridan when she referred to “The Facebook” and “The Twitter”

Use of “the” in referring to a person is only permissible when employing their nom-de-guerre.

In the case of the aforementioned local harridan it would be “The Wreck of the Hesperus”[/quote]
No indefinite article in Irish so Irish people when speaking English use definite article in this unusual way. Hiberno English innit. It is one of the reasons we use English so musically.

Not much musicality in some counties it must be said.

[quote=“Elvis Brandenberg Kremmen, post: 877732, member: 1624”]This is very true and is particularly prevalent around rural Limerick.

In the case of the aforementioned local harridan it would be “The Wreck of the Hesperus”[/quote]

yes, in Limerick especially where Declan Hannon is referred to as “The Bottler” or the “The Pants-shitter” by the locals.

So itd be the unlimited heartbreak then?