Things That Are Wrong

http://m.smh.com.au/wa-news/premier-colin-barnett-defends-shark-killing-as-wa-bait-line-locations-revealed-20131227-2zyvf.html

some clowns. and to me, it seems as if it is going against the majority of the people, as its rare to hear anyone going on about culling sharks like that. even surfers or fishermen who have been attacked or have been in harms way generally dont go around blaming sharks and saying to kill them all.

Auld lads dancing to modern day music.

Exhibit A,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQBuuOLlgIA

Where in Limerick is that?

A chipper on Catherine St.

[quote=“carryharry, post: 881265, member: 1517”]Auld lads dancing to modern day music.

Exhibit A,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQBuuOLlgIA
[/quote]
The exit stage left to the jacks with the big serious head on him. :smiley:

And evidence shows that 82% of the fish caught in these are not sharks and include dolphins and seals. There is huge opposition, but apparently the support for it comes from the mostly very upperclass (in WA at least) Surf Club community, who clearly have the ear of Barnett. Another theory I heard put forward is the dealings between the state government and the Universities and in particular the Marine research sector. Loose threats about funding have apparently been made.

Not surprising to see WA follow the lead of South Africa though, it always has.

I have no problem with your everyday regular Englishman, but the legacy and mistreatment of the lands, people and animals they colonized continue to be abused by their descendants and their crazy sense of entitlement, ignorance and cruilty. I’d love to find a name for the gene of cuntishness that seems to remain in a small but powerful minority. They’d never understand it as you laugh at the thick cunts face.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 881309, member: 273”]And evidence shows that 82% of the fish caught in these are not sharks and include dolphins and seals. There is huge opposition, but apparently the support for it comes from the mostly very upperclass (in WA at least) Surf Club community, who clearly have the ear of Barnett. Another theory I heard put forward is the dealings between the state government and the Universities and in particular the Marine research sector. Loose threats about funding have apparently been made.

Not surprising to see WA follow the lead of South Africa though, it always has.

I have no problem with your everyday regular Englishman, but the legacy and mistreatment of the lands, people and animals they colonized continue to be abused by their descendants and their crazy sense of entitlement, ignorance and cruilty. I’d love to find a name for the gene of cuntishness that seems to remain in a small but powerful minority. They’d never understand it as you laugh at the thick cunts face.[/quote]
I’m all for a bit of England bashing but Australians can’t hide behind their chosen overlords forever. They’ve had long enough to sort themselves out but they’ve happily allowed a racist and ignorant society develop.

Undoubtably. But that’s kind of the same point. Surely you would think tht by now, well into the 21st century someone will have tried to break the cycle.

They need a real good hard recession to shake them up a bit. I heard the other day that Australia is officially out of the mining boom and into the construction boom. Shouldn’t be more than 2-3 years before there are riots and Marshall law is declared. It will be all the immigrants fault.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 881502, member: 273”]Undoubtably. But that’s kind of the same point. Surely you would think tht by now, well into the 21st century someone will have tried to break the cycle.

They need a real good hard recession to shake them up a bit. I heard the other day that Australia is officially out of the mining boom and into the construction boom. Shouldn’t be more than 2-3 years before there are riots and Marshall law is declared. It will be all the immigrants fault.[/quote]
What about the abbos? Do they work at all?

Some do some don’t. Kinda like the bogan/White Trash mix.

People who wear tracksuits as fashion items.

Only the Irish and English rats here have that clobber. It’s sleeveless t-shirts and the left over horrible outlet store boardies.

Whats a bogan? I like the sound of that word. Is fisty one?

The equivalent of a knacker over here isn’t it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogan

Yeah. Fisty is a bogan an agressive little cunt with a mullet and serious attitude problem

Not entirely. Brogans are people who contribute and work. They are into cars and drinking and massively jingoistic ( I may have just made up a word). They believe every stereotype alive and are pretty uneducated. Much more so than any irish equivilant as it’s much easier to be a dodger here, and the education here is poor anyway and extremely.

They are not the worst out there.

Fisty ticking all the boxes here

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 881551, member: 273”]Not entirely. Brogans are people who contribute and work. They are into cars and drinking and massively jingoistic ( I may have just made up a word). They believe every stereotype alive and are pretty uneducated. Much more so than any irish equivilant as it’s much easier to be a dodger here, and the education here is poor anyway and extremely.

They are not the worst out there.[/quote]

Similar to the words ‘chav’ or ‘scumbag’ used this side of the world. The bogans are kind of a mixture of boggers and these though.