Things That Are Wrong

The alternative is another bank, or a Credit Union

[quote=“Mac, post: 887074, member: 109”]That doesn’t answer my question.

Anyway, why is it only Bank of Ireland that you protest about? Before NIB shut up shop they went down the same route. They even forced customers to go to Post Offices I think. PTSB have closed branches all around the country forcing elderly customers in some towns to have to travel to great lengths to even get to a branch. I believe AIB no longer take cash over the counter and had this stance in place long before BOI. What’s with the anti-BOI agenda while others have also put measures in place?[/quote]

I have experience of Bank of Ireland and not of any of the rest. If what you are saying is true then I would have no problem giving out about the rest of them.

There is a clear choice.

There is no alternative or TINA is exactly the type of thinking that got us in the shite in the first place

TWCB - When are you going home?

Probably during the winter

Can everyone stop attacking Farmer for a few minutes please? It must be taking him forever to write all these replies, purchase a stamp, pop them in an envelope and mail them off to our server in Germany.

It only took over 12 hours for you to come up with that. Well done.

Nearly as long as it takes you to tell a story.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 887244, member: 24”]It only took over 12 hours for you to come up with that. Well done.

Nearly as long as it takes you to tell a story.[/quote]

:clap:

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 887244, member: 24”]It only took over 12 hours for you to come up with that. Well done.

Thats a smugging off right there

That is a clamping. Right there.

But not as long as it takes him to back up his statistics on baby food.

Indeed #nyberg.

Lying here in my hospital bed and those cunts @Mac[/USER], @[USER=276]fenwaypark[/USER] and @[USER=553]Kid Chocolate won’t post up a winner for me to back. Self centred cunts blathering on about fucking Cheltenham which is in two months time or some ould cunt of a horse that won a point to point in some shithole down the west

At least you’re in a bed and not stuck on a trolley, you’ve got it made mate.

@Fagan ODowd, what are you laid up with?

That’s the miracle of private medicine pal.

A book, an iPad and a clapped out liver.

They’ll see you right so, best of luck with it in all seriousness.

will they be able to patch you up?
We’ll work harder on the tips, some good ones over xmass but its quiet now until the big leop meeting before che but we’ll put in a big effort for you in the next few days. as a matter of course avoid all these anti post che suggestions, save 5 EURO EW on Last Installment @ 50/1 which of course contradicts what I’ve just said