Things That Are Wrong

Id say it was the police car that crashed into you

If I was on a conventional bike with its complex braking system id be a goner but the uber efficeint brakes of the fixie saved me, the pigs who were at fault were embarrassed and apologetic

They’re on about naming the Spire after Nelson Mandela. What a fucking ridiculous idea.

A joke.

This kind of brown nosing sickens me.

A Mid West Government agency still demanding a ‘Fax Number’ when tendering for a piece of work… :rolleyes:

What agency mate

Fucking fax machines.
Why the fuck would you need them in this day and age.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 887721, member: 1786”]Fucking fax machines.
Why the fuck would you need them in this day and age.[/quote]
To send and receive faxes I guess.

There is no logical reason for a company to have to rely on sending documents via fax.

Is it any worse than naming the new Luas bridge after some bird that nobody had ever heard of. *

[SIZE=3]*on further investigation it transpired that she had put the kettle on for James Connolly before he went out in 1916[/SIZE]

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 887732, member: 706”]Is it any worse than naming the new Luas bridge after some bird that nobody had ever heard of. *

[SIZE=3]*on further investigation it transpired that she had put the kettle on for James Connolly before he went out in 1916[/SIZE][/quote]

What was her name again?

And yes at least she was an irish citizen and naming the bridge after he may engender some interest in her contribution to Irish history.

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 887734, member: 348”]What was her name again?

Edit: just saw the new thread so moving the comment there.[/quote]

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 887734, member: 348”]What was her name again?

And yes at least she was an irish citizen and naming the bridge after he may engender some interest in her contribution to Irish history.[/quote]
Her name was Rosie Hackett.

The cunt in my job that used a fire extingusher on the toaster in the canteen because his toast was fucking burning.

Pity it wasn’t a water one

:smiley:

Taz, if I’m not mistaken this is not the first time you’ve mentioned your work colleagues doing something moronic. Are you an accountant also?

Civil Servant I’d say but I doubt they even let them have fire extinguishers in those places.

Its safer to give a civil servant a fire extinguisher than to give you a keyboard

Taz works in Tech Support for a major IT Company