Things That Are Wrong

That makes absolutely no sense you gobshite.

Thank God for that.

I think what @artfoley is trying to say is that it is a bit rich you commenting on the work practices of civil servants when you are on here pretty much all day.

I would agree with that.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 887883, member: 24”]I think what @artfoley is trying to say is that it is a bit rich you commenting on the work practices of civil servants when you are on here pretty much all day.

I would agree with that.[/quote]
Now THAT makes complete sense but then it bears absolutely NO resemblance to what that other thundering gobshite tried to articulate. See what you get with an educated private sector worker, even an accountant? You get what you pay for in this life.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 887882, member: 180”]That makes absolutely no sense you gobshite.
.[/quote]
Really? I put it as simply as i could knowing i was dealing with such a limited person.

Essentially, you are such an incompetent buffoon that you are more likely to cause injury or harm to yourself or others in the vicinity than a civil servant with a fire extinguisher. Id imagine youre like that kid off malcolm with oven gloves strapped to his hands

Also what @farmerinthecity says holds true

I would be surprised if you could do it any other way mate.

Its hard for me to stoop to your level

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/violent-thug-given-punchbag-in-cell-to-curb-aggression-29918940.html.

Symptomatic of everything that is wrong with the criminal justice in this country

[quote=“artfoley, post: 887912, member: 179”]http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/violent-thug-given-punchbag-in-cell-to-curb-aggression-29918940.html.

Symptomatic of everything that is wrong with the criminal justice in this country[/quote]
Explain how and what your alternative would be.

I will when i get to a pc

The phrase ‘twitter reacts to’ as used by joe.ie and dickheads like that. Usually 5 or 6 windbags with a keyboard is enough for them to declare it an outcry of public opinion.
Also the phrase ‘classy’ when any sportsman does anything any way sound. Eg ‘Classy gesture by Sean O’Brien’ when he signs an autograph for a kid or something.

[quote=“Tabby, post: 887926, member: 2142”]The phrase ‘twitter reacts to’ as used by joe.ie and dickheads like that. Usually 5 or 6 windbags with a keyboard is enough for them to declare it an outcry of public opinion.
Also the phrase ‘classy’ when any sportsman does anything any way sound. Eg ‘Classy gesture by Sean O’Brien’ when he signs an autograph for a kid or something.[/quote]

Agreed. They’re all cunts. I cannot fucking stand the general public.

Shannon Development.

Applications have to be ‘posted’ also… :rolleyes:

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 887721, member: 1786”]Fucking fax machines.
Why the fuck would you need them in this day and age.[/quote]
If you want to complete a transfer at 11.55pm on deadline day.

Yep I work for an IT company and unfortunately a lot of the people that work in there are young and living away from home for the first time.

The guy that used the fire extinguisher was from
the sales part. Fucking idiot. I don’t know how some of the folks in my place are actually able to get up and get to work.:frowning:

“The Leinster Society of Chartered Accountants Annual Rugby Luncheon”

A panel discussion with well known rugby football personalities including British Lion Sean O’Brien.

In aid of IRFU Charitable Trust.

In The Four Seasons, Ballsbridge, on Friday 7th February for €75.

@Manuel Zelaya support for Mark Selby against forum favourite John Higgins tonight.

Very very wrong

Good to see this branch of accountants are honest abd didnt try to put the “and irish” sop on the british lion

[quote=“Bandage, post: 888307, member: 9”]“The Leinster Society of Chartered Accountants Annual Rugby Luncheon

A panel discussion with well known rugby football personalities including British Lion Sean O’Brien.

In aid of IRFU Charitable Trust.

In The Four Seasons, Ballsbridge, on Friday 7th February for €75.[/quote]
:confused:

Bangage may have edited the email.

Agreed. You don’t get to be Europes foremost project financier without being capable of pulling the odd stroke.