Things That Are Wrong

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 888768, member: 6”]Jesus. I cannot fucking stand the way the likes of The Journal, The Score, Joe.ie et al. cream themselves over fucking Irish rugby players. Making news stories of their Twitter musings. Fuck off you fucking sycophantic fucking cunts.

Then you have the people that read and comment on these stories, they’re just on another fucking level.

If social media and Web 2.0 in general with its user generated content has taught me anything it’s that the world is full of fucking total and utter cunts. Once again - I hate the general public.[/quote]

Isn’t Jerry Flannery involved in Joe.ie? Owns a share of it I think. Probably explains a lot of the creaming over rugby.

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 888752, member: 1796”]http://thescore.thejournal.ie/ronan-ogara-racing-metro-heineken-cup-1267944-Jan2014/?utm_source=facebook_short

Go to the comments section below o_Oo_Oo_O[/quote]
Ah fuck, I cringed too hard and broke some ribs. @briantinnion is right, the attention and reverence given to rugby players by casual sports fans is sycophantic. I’d love it if the entire Irish rugby team was involved in some sort of huge scandal.

Like a threesome with some bird they picked up in the chipper?

Like double teaming some young wan in a Dublin Hotel? Or getting caught on the internet trying to meet up with strangers for a bit of “fun”?

It’d need to be something so awful and catastrophic that even the infatuated rugby-loving media wouldn’t be able to ignore, or something where identities couldn’t be protected.

What about a star player racking up gambling debts that he can’t afford and having to be bailed out by a well known Irish sportsfan who doesn’t pay any tax in Ireland?

Pm please good mate

Too farfetched

@Mac, please hold until further notice

:mad:

It’s quite telling that @Mac[/USER] and @[USER=180]myboyblue both posted the same thing within 1 minute of each other and Mac got 3 winner ratings and mbb got 3 old ratings.

It was merely an observation. Sure we put ye to the sword without much hassle and the only digits that got broken were on my phone, a casualty of the weather.

You were outplayed for the majority of that game, pal. Fitzhenry let a bobbler through his legs quite inexplicably and Eanna Martin (I think) rattled the crossbar when clean through. We dominated but a bit of the soft underbelly of the disastrous Colm Bonnar reign came to the surface at times. We missed a shit load of chances actually. A fair reflection of the balance of play would have a Wexford victory by circa 7 points. What was the score again?

What are you on about? Every stupid lame piece of gossip you throw up here cones from them. You’re some gowl in fairness.

Not until @Fran says it’s allowed

Limerick won.

Away days on the internet.

Fuck off.

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 888999, member: 348”]Away days on the internet.

Fuck off.[/quote]

Ah count, there was some tremendous forays made from AFR to that site for retarded Irish women back in the day.

True @Thrawneen …weddingsonline was it?

I wonder how claregirl is getting on nowadays, yer man used to hand out some batings to her all the same.