Things That Are Wrong

That’s been going mental on Facebook today. Cunts going on about how they are boycotting everything Danish. Despite that being in the faroes

No wonder Brian Kerr stood aside.

A man of principle. :clap:

Good riddance. I fucking hate dolphins.

Justin Beaver’s drunk driving arrest making the RTE news.

SPOT FUCKING ON.

This modern style of singing - popular on things like the Voice - where the singer put multiple notes into single syllables with feeling. Very Mariah Carey.
Some bird on Mooney goes wild today absolutely butchered Bridge over Troubled Water today. Liyiyike aaa Brihihiyidge ohoover…

That’s fucking sick.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/asia-pacific/indian-woman-gang-raped-on-orders-of-village-council-1.1666005

That is fucked up, how could you make anyone go in after 12 others had left their love juice. Sick world we live in.

Those fucking ragheads. Not even the pakis are that bad. India. Rape capital of the world

France will participate in the qualifiers for Euro 2016 even though they are guaranteed to qualify as hosts.

They will be awarded no points for any of their games.

Very strange.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 892132, member: 24”]France will participate in the qualifiers for Euro 2016 even though they are guaranteed to qualify as hosts.

Very strange.[/quote]

o_O

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 892132, member: 24”]France will participate in the qualifiers for Euro 2016 even though they are guaranteed to qualify as hosts.

Very strange.[/quote]
Do teams playing them get points?

I think so.

Actually they don’t.

They are ‘centralised friendlies’.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/25870855

Full spread articles in the national newspapers (the indo) about what people are saying on twitter. Instead of a journalist coming up with an original thought, they just regurgitate a load of quotes from fuckwits on twitter and somehow feel it passes as informed commentary. What the fuck the editors are at is beyond me.

A 12 page pull out supplement on a schools competition

You’d swear the Irish media was completely engrossed by, and tailored to, south county Dublin or something.

The night before the Southampton players arrive in their hotel room for an away game, the club staff pull on their Marigolds and the players’ rooms are cleaned to within an inch of their lives. Then each player’s custom-fit mattress is placed on the bed alongside bed clothes that have been washed and ironed by the club. This is just one of many, many lengths that the south coast club are going to to try to ensure the players have no complaints and that a serious challenge for the Premier League title can be countenanced.

Talk about overpaid, pampered…I dunno anymore.