Things That Are Wrong

Would they rent her by the hour?

The boyfriend looks delighted that she fucked up

:(Next door neighbours dog, Will, died last week. Black labrador, he was 13. Lovely dog, big lumbering thing. The two lads who owned him are upset, but they got a lab puppy from the pound at the weekend and buried Will up the back of the garden. Fitzy Jnr who has known Will since he was 1 year old is very very upset.

The dogs I’ve loved the most throughout my life have all been black labs - Trooper, Major and Will.

[quote=“Fitzy, post: 894593, member: 236”]:(Next door neighbours dog, Will, died last week. Black labrador, he was 13. Lovely dog, big lumbering thing. The two lads who owned him are upset, but they got a lab puppy from the pound at the weekend and buried Will up the back of the garden. Fitzy Jnr who has known Will since he was 1 year old is very very upset.

The dogs I’ve loved the most throughout my life have all been black labs - Trooper, Major and Will.[/quote]

Sorry for your loss, mate.

[quote=“Fitzy, post: 894593, member: 236”]:(Next door neighbours dog, Will, died last week. Black labrador, he was 13. Lovely dog, big lumbering thing. The two lads who owned him are upset, but they got a lab puppy from the pound at the weekend and buried Will up the back of the garden. Fitzy Jnr who has known Will since he was 1 year old is very very upset.

The dogs I’ve loved the most throughout my life have all been black labs - Trooper, Major and Will.[/quote]
That’s a cracker Fitzy. You forgot to mention if you took it off Facebook or where. Sounds like some gorm anyway.

ah man that is tragic, really sorry to hear that, and here we were finally getting over the loss of faldos dog sad passing and now we have to deal with this

damn you cruel world,damn you

Wait, is this some fella lamenting the death of his neighbours dog? Fucking hell. Your own dog I could understand, but some other fellas dingo?

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 894654, member: 80”]ah man that is tragic, really sorry to hear that, and here we were finally getting over the loss of faldos dog sad passing and now we have to deal with this

damn you cruel world,damn you[/quote]
Cab Sav, Lohan, Faldo’s dog, Fitzy’s neighbour’s dog… where will it all end?

eek, im in fear for my poor goldfish wallace and grommett

What a fucking dickhead. I hope Vincent Tan sacks him.

Disgusting prick.

What a legend!

So now United can count on a 12 points start with solskjaer and Steve Bruce.

18 with sparky at stoke

Ah but out of all the ex-United players to go into management, Hughes has been the one to rail against the club the most and not lie down, unlike Bruce

Solskjaer is an absolute creep alright.

Only if they get relegated as well

Make that 24 if fat sam stays in a job.

we live in hope

The witch hunt against OJ Simpson in 1994.