Things That Are Wrong

No. Unless you can provide a quote or a picture I’m sticking with Gman.

Here’s a quote

“I’m off to the Stadio delle Alpi to see Juventus play Milan next week lads” - Mick Wallace, random weekend circa 1998 / 1999

[quote=“Mac, post: 895525, member: 109”]Here’s a quote

“I’m off to the Stadio delle Alpi to see Juventus play Milan next week lads” - Mick Wallace, random weekend circa 1998 / 1999[/quote]

1. So what. I went to see Arsneal in London, Inter-Juve in Milan, Siena in Siena, Valencia in Valencia, Roma-Lazio in Rome, Seattle Seahawks in Seattle etc. I don’t support any of those teams.
  2. That’s nowhere near enough when the subject himself, in all recent produced evidence, suggests otherwise. It was 14 years ago FFS.

Item 1
Piece of the picture from Wallaces Italian Quarter in Dublin title Dublins last supper - what’s that on the back of the chair on the right?

http://www.recirca.com/articles/images/shaffrey/jb3.jpg

Item 2
Wexford Youths originally worse a black and white striped jersey that mirrored the Juventus jersey - Wallaces way of paying tribute to them.

Item 3
Wexford Youths away jersey is now pink, in tribute to an away jersey worn by Juventus in the 1920’s.

Item 4
https://twitter.com/wallacemick/status/271004512678977536

Torino only came into it recently from a support point of view. He started off with a Juve season ticket and had it for as long as I remember him talking about Italian football until recently. He got involved with Torino through bringing out the U16 team for a 1 week training camp at Easter. The first of these was in 1999 but he claimed himself as a Juve fan. When he went bankrupt it was found he had season tickets still for Torino, Juventus and AC Milan. Since then he’s claimed to be a Torino fan in public.

But anyway, you’ll ignore the facts as always and just go with your own stubborn opinion formed on a topic of which you know nothing about but claim to know everything

:D@Mac going to all this effort to get a Well Clamped rating…

:smiley:

Only scratching the surface Fitzy

There’s a surprise.

[ATTACH=full]1021[/ATTACH]

Jesus, one of them has previous for theft, drug possession and a road traffic matter? What do they be teaching them in these august institutions?

How to commit a crime without going to jail?

amazing that when its public shcoolboys engaging in a bit of bashing its only a public order offence, anyone else its assault causing harm

You’ve had the benefit of a private education yourself art?

indeed fagan, my school was the original owner of blackhall place so its gotta be worth probation act at least

I think he’s complaining about that assault causing harm charge he has.

:mad:I hit the same fucking post three times last night in a five a side match. Fucks sake

[quote=“Mac, post: 895552, member: 109”]Item 1
Piece of the picture from Wallaces Italian Quarter in Dublin title Dublins last supper - what’s that on the back of the chair on the right?

http://www.recirca.com/articles/images/shaffrey/jb3.jpg

Item 2
Wexford Youths originally worse a black and white striped jersey that mirrored the Juventus jersey - Wallaces way of paying tribute to them.

Item 3
Wexford Youths away jersey is now pink, in tribute to an away jersey worn by Juventus in the 1920’s.

Item 4
https://twitter.com/wallacemick/status/271004512678977536

Torino only came into it recently from a support point of view. He started off with a Juve season ticket and had it for as long as I remember him talking about Italian football until recently. He got involved with Torino through bringing out the U16 team for a 1 week training camp at Easter. The first of these was in 1999 but he claimed himself as a Juve fan. When he went bankrupt it was found he had season tickets still for Torino, Juventus and AC Milan. Since then he’s claimed to be a Torino fan in public.

But anyway, you’ll ignore the facts as always and just go with your own stubborn opinion formed on a topic of which you know nothing about but claim to know everything[/quote]

That’s a serious clamping for Gman. But a hell of a lot of effort Mac. Was it really worth it?

Is it always a benefit? Serious question.

In my opinion it still comes down to the level of teacher and their enthusiasm for the job. It may have changed now, but from what I saw a lot of the teachers in private education were there for years and were too comfortable. It was the students and the parenting in most cases were getting the good education out of it. And anyone who struggled was left behind. Whereas in the public schooling there was more entry level teachers and more enthusiasm. That’s just an anecdotal based theory though.

Thats not like you Kev…

No effort at all when you know the facts Kev.

You were quite hazy in them really until you did a shit load of research.

Not really Kev. Just wondered how far I’d have to go for you to actually take something someone else says as being correct. That post took all of 2 mins. The longest part was finding a decent image of the painting. Maybe if you trusted what some people tell you instead of being a stubborn ape I wouldn’t have had to clog a thread up to prove you wrong.

Anyway, move on.