Things That Are Wrong

[quote=“mickee321, post: 909400, member: 367”]fuck man sorry to hear about the sinuses
ive had 4 fucking surgeries on the things now, think im due another one, i have the shit going down the back of my throat and into my clogged up lungs, i also have a pain above my left eye like there is a ping pong ball sitting up on top of it, im actually sure im developing and abcess on my brain, fucking awful[/quote]

Yes, I only get it once/twice a year buts a fucking infliction. You’d actually think you’d have a brain tumour or equivalent when it gets right bad.

A few of my family had that operation, worked for some… not for others.

@The Wild Colonial Bhoy is a big fan of daily rinsing, definitely helps if you can build into your schedule.

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 909410, member: 686”]Yes, I only get it once/twice a year buts a fucking infliction. You’d actually think you’d have a brain tumour or equivalent when it gets right bad.

A few of my family had that operation, worked for some… not for others.

@The Wild Colonial Bhoy is a big fan of daily rinsing, definitely helps if you can build into your schedule.[/quote]

daily rinsing with Neilmed is good to sustain a clean situation but once an infection gets in there id imagine its akin to taking antibiotics to try to kill HIV
Ive had the last surgury in december 2010 so at least i got 3 years out of it, the polyps can get very bad tho, you have very thin bone there between your eye socket and the brain, A sinus infection in there can be very dangerous, its a total mugging off in fact, Id say im due a blast of prednisone soon , ill be totally wired then for 10 days

That I actually find myself interacting with real handicapped people.

Did you have more joy when you were dealing with imaginary handicaps, Pete?

Classy

You’d struggle to ‘blast’ anything bigger than a cat to death with .22 calibre rifle.

[quote=“mickee321, post: 909400, member: 367”]fuck man sorry to hear about the sinuses
ive had 4 fucking surgeries on the things now, think im due another one, i have the shit going down the back of my throat and into my clogged up lungs, i also have a pain above my left eye like there is a ping pong ball sitting up on top of it, im actually sure im developing and abcess on my brain, fucking awful[/quote]
We dont need your life story pal

you already have it i thought in those lever arch files of yours? or is that only the heavy shit from @Fitzy , he definitly has something to hide, i see him, lurking in here nervously…

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 909463, member: 180”]Classy

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhYSSQwCAAAYT1a.jpg[/quote]

nothing classy about shooting your father… i presume mickey harte will be out defending him now saying he had a rough childhood or something

[quote=“mickee321, post: 909425, member: 367”]daily rinsing with Neilmed is good to sustain a clean situation but once an infection gets in there id imagine its akin to taking antibiotics to try to kill HIV
Ive had the last surgury in december 2010 so at least i got 3 years out of it, the polyps can get very bad tho, you have very thin bone there between your eye socket and the brain, A sinus infection in there can be very dangerous, its a total mugging off in fact, Id say im due a blast of prednisone soon , ill be totally wired then for 10 days[/quote]

Stay safe pal.

Herself had chicken balti ready when I came home… just after devouring it there and its somehow freed up a cavern of electric green phlegm from behind the left eye. The kleenex beside me here is like something from Chernobal.

who wears socks to bed?

In the freezin weather i fuckin do!

People with garlic in their socks

Cheltenham Preview Nights. Grasping simpletons paying money to listen to richer simpletons debating which horses can run in circles the fastest while being beaten by whip wielding midgets.

All the while the horsey trainers are laughing up their sleeves at the simpletons betting on their drug fueled fixed races.

Post of the year material right there. All you’re missing is that the richer simpletons will charge a fortune in appearance money for the evening but will get loads of credit for helping out the local charity / voluntary organisation when they couldn’t give a fiddlers fuck about anything other than their money.

Yeah, I’m shitting myself alright, this will destroy me…

And now we’ll have those cunts summarising the evenings and sending around emails with what everyone ssaid, and a bit of reading between the lines amid the cliché infested drivel.

Paul O’Connell’s ball handling “skills”.

Fucking Judges moaning that they will be in the poor house because their travel expenses for those living outside Dublin are going to be cut.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/chief-justice-warned-cuts-would-lead-to-second-best-judiciary-1.1703419