Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

You could always unsubscribe to those emails

Neighbour told me he applied for a car loan a while back. When they did a background check, it was discovered he had a PP account and was denied. So there you have it. According to the neighbour he gambles fuck all. Don’t know him.that well but it’s all relative really

Think banks having been looking at any gambling accounts as a bad sign when applying for loan etc for a good few years

Wonder if they look at any other transactions

She has lovely TEETH

You wouldn’t know with the cunts anymore.

Don’t pay in to Strip Clubs with the Visa Card is a good bit of advice :laughing:

5 Likes

Or paying the actual strippers so much you’ve to close the account the day after cc @PhattPike

2 Likes

As I understand it, the max bet was a tenner, and they gave the proceeds to charity. If so, he’s backed the wrong horse here.

Yerra I was finished with that bank account anyways.

Would you stick up for bookies a lot mate?

I wonder did Svetlana even manage to treat herself to a cup of coffee with a clone of your card before you closed the account?

There’s a lot more to it than that mate,I’ll let you think about what their motivations were,

I reckon they were trying to get people gambling so they could make money off them.

2 Likes

That was very weak stuff from McConville. He just made stuff up. Mentioned a few times how he couldn’t understand how it got a slot on tv. Did Oisin check what was meant to be on…

Oisin is a fierce approachable man if you need someone to talk to.

You’d be as well putting on mass rather than a fucking virtual horse race. What sort of sick cunts are we dealing with here.

1 Like

The new laws which isn’t a bookies one either (it’s your governments) mean you have to stump up information like this and even where you got the money from when collecting more than 2k. Also I’m not sure how could possibly have an issue with them verifying your age ? That’s mad. I hate them for many reasons but ill informed posts like yours don’t help.

Plenty of times sports events and RTE and bbc have put on the sound of music or some other shite.

Why enable the bookies?

I’d agree usually, but the national on the mainland is more akin to Paddy’s Day than Cheltenham. It’s just a thing. Everyone has a bet. I thought it was good.

I’d imagine because they were fundraising money for the nhs but I don’t really know