Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

Well they might donate to the NHS after they destroyed it with their stunt at Cheltenham the murdering cunts.

2 Likes

Have you tried the salted caramel one? It’s unrale

what the fuck man. you should be banned for that

Try it first, then look for bans, or buy more

The lad at the wheel today didn’t get yesterday’s script.

1 Like

Fuck off out of this thread ffs

2 Likes

you’re some man for the backseat moderating

You are some man to argue with the other fella

it’s an addiction, it’s a forum mate, arguing is at the crux of it

It’s amusing at times.

@myboyblue : Gambling is an additicion. Only idiots gamble.

@myboyblue: cant wait for the pubs to open so I can back out for a smoke and skip load of pints.

4 Likes

MyBoyblue, Harry and chucks have an awful addiction for me.

Harry is a pot head.

Christ there has been very little right about the last 100 or so posts.

1 Like

I’m sorry for my own posts. Not even getting into a pointless argument on here is giving me a kick. Hope all is well fat pox.

1 Like

All good here. Healthy and all belonging to me as well thank god.

I’ve used the last month to get on top work stuff. I’m a better cook than I was a month ago. My touch and fitness is probably the best it has been since I gave up serious hurling. Most importantly I’m having good crack with the three women under my own roof.

Look after yourself chief.

6 Likes

You are blessed I found the last 24 hours boring but it hasn’t been too bad. You’d be going through phases of being stressed and then being incredibly hopeful. I think it’s good in a way we are all in It together. Almost comforting.

Like I said in some other topic there is plenty of good that can come out of this. The question is, are we sage enough to realise it?

1 Like

All you can do is control the controllables. Listening to the news or internet non stop is no good for any person.

Go for a walk, bodyweight/core exercises a few pucks off the gable end, sleep in the back garden. Get the good stuff buzzing around your body and you’d be the better of it.

1 Like

You don’t hear of sex addictions too much these days.