Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

Im on a zoom here with 16 fellas. One lad doing quizmaster and 5 teams of 3 playing question of sport

Questions are fucking rock hard. We are after the mystery guest and picture round and home and away so far…

Savage craic in fairness

2 Likes

Right, I’m not pretending anymore. What in the name of fuck is a zoom call?

Call from the bluetooth in the car

1 Like

And that’s it like?

Had a what’s app call last night and managed to get a shit in during it, just turned off my camera.

Video conferencing

Tfk one on Christmas Eve?

1 Like

Not if you’re going to be walking around with bars of lindt there wont

1 Like

I’ll punch your jaw loose on your birthday

1 Like

That’s fightin talk

1 Like

You see that avatar of yours? It’ll be like looking in the mirror for you by the time I’m finished.

3 Likes

That was a brilliant way to pass a few hours.

3 Likes

Steamer

The Lidl “Workzone” power washer was pressed into service today. It had spent a good two years fucked outside behind the shed since it’s last use. Going like the clappers now.

6 Likes

I’ve seen a lot of people using power washers recently. Fellas I’ve never seen use them before.

That’s really fascinating, I’d love to know why that is the case, there was a fella on my road using a power washer one time and another day I saw him riding a bicycle.

3 Likes

Bicycles are different altogether. Random acts of power washing are my chosen area of expertise.

I power washed the patio there. It came up lovely.

2 Likes

Power Washing is very calming on the mind.

1 Like

Fair play. A mate of mine took 2 days to power wash his driveway. I’ve never seen him do physical labour of any sort before.

1 Like

Would a power washer shift a bit of diesel off a driveway?

1 Like