Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

The safest thing for an LG

18 Likes

And people said you were Finished on here as a poster.

1 Like

He’s your typical veteran corner forward, capable of sustained purple patches before old age and poor fitness result in fallow periods. Not to be written off as yet.

3 Likes

Too good for Junior A but not quite up to Senior anymore. Impact sub at best now.

2 Likes

He’s like the great Bernie Savage

YouTube presentations for reinstalling car seat covers.

If he is suffering from old age, you are absolutely fucked altogether.

Delhi Crime.
Finished it last night.
Absolutely fcuking fantastic.
Acted brilliantly by characters you’d see at obscure GAA grounds the length of the country.
I’m going on record as saying it’s better than Chernobyl*

• I’m not 100% certain of this.
1 Like

What percentage of that is in English?

Netflix or Prime?

Netflix. I downloaded it but the subs don’t seem great at times.

Netflix.

Lads here do be struggling to watch and read at the same time.
It’s about half in English. Be sure and use English, and not English CC subtitles.

I’m 3 episodes in. Its decent but I don’t think its better than Chernobyl. An equivalent amount of ineptness on display though.

It’s mighty. The lads who go out on safari to catch the culprits out the country are like the lads who end up getting lifts on the team bus in the gaa.
It is desperately sad also.
I absolutely love Indian people.
Herself now calls me “chai wallah” when she want a cup of tea in bed in the morning.
Wallah is a great name, with all sorts of uses.

they aren’t that great mate.

I was in Bangalore on business and there was a nice chap used to deliver tea to myself and another Irish lad. Very pleasant chap, he’d drop in a biscuit or two as well.

The Indians used treat him like shit inside in the office because he was “only” a chaiwala. It was fairly sickening and I couldn’t marry it up that these were the same people who were so friendly with us

Caste system is something else over there - honour and revenge rapes and murders as well.

They are lovely folk once you get outside computer drones.

Never did suchlike happen here of course.

In Manchester? I couldnt tell you, my little chai wallah.