Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

It’s the little things.

1 Like

Bliss
My misses usually heads off with her mother and the kids this time of year for a few days. But her mother is 80 now and decided against it this year. They usually head off on a Thursday and back on the Sunday. Just the right amount of time.

2 Likes

That photo is about 9 spuds short of perfection

2 Likes

5 flowery spuds and a bit of peppercorn sauce would have given it a 10/10

Cheese and onion flavour hula hoops

1 Like

Thanks for your steadfast support of the beef industry over the past few years. I’ll name a Bullock after you next spring.

10 Likes

Barbeque in all fairness Mike

2 Likes

I’m like a sculptor. The steak is my chisel.

2 Likes

I was listening to Ocean Fm earlier and the had a lady on from the Farmers Journal telling us about all the fuckin Romanian “sole traders” Larry and co have working in the factories. I was blown away,I always knew they were gangsters but wtf. They make drug dealers look like mother Teresa.

1 Like

The Holy Stone of Clonrichert episode of Father Ted.

‘Your Grace, the stone, will it still be a Class 2 when they remove it?’

That’s outrageous. How the fuck is one guy apparently getting away with so much.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€ and brown envelopes. Modern day slave labour. Now 3 counties have to shut down because of their greed.

2 Likes

I cut my teeth in the meat industry. I witnessed some stuff that would still send a shiver down my spine today. Those boyos would sell their mothers for an extra penny a kilo. They’d make JR Ewing look like an alter boy in his hey day

11 Likes

I remember doing some work at the Ballyhaunis plant years ago. Horrendous shit.

1 Like

Tesco have an offer at the moment. Two six packs for three yoyos. I bought two six packs of bbq and cheese and onion today on my travels. I will do a taste test tomorrow a d reveal my results

I worked there before they sent me to Germany

I’ve been on the Dawn Meats private airplane on a Dublin -> Knock -> Wales -> Dublin jaunt to visit processing and retail packaging sites. I was a banker.

7 Likes

That’s living, not existing.

3 Likes

http://thestory.ie/2012/04/02/the-beef-tribunal-report-1994/

1 Like

Doesn’t Larry own BlackRock hospital as well?