Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

And the Galway Clinic

Fuck. Never knew that

I’ve done some work for LG. And for DOB.
DOB is a far bigger cunt in person. LG just sort of expects the country to revolve around him. And it always has.

3 Likes

I find that entirely unsurprising, even taking consideration of the carkiness

1 Like

I hated the cunt ever since his battle with Avonmore over that dairy company in the late 80s. My aul fella was fairly high up in Avonmore and it was the only time I saw him close to breaking point.

1 Like

For whatever reason he is allowed do it. He must be 80 now

He had CJH in his pocket

1 Like

It’s amazing what you can get away with with well paid professionals who should tell you and would tell you in any other context to fuck off

2 Likes

It’s amazing what you can get away with when you have shit loads of dirt on slimy politicians

Larry is 82 and his niece is married to Simon Coveney…or so a guy told me

2 Likes

I think I read that on here

It’s not true

1 Like

The establishment circling the wagons…

2 Likes

Was it a very bad audit?

Worse than that

I never knew that DOB was from Cork, there’s a thing

Larry’s influence goes back long before that . Remember the banks went to him after the disgrace of the beef tribunal . The gas thing is that he and most of these companies will wash their hands or this ( no pun intended ) as a lot of the labour is outsourced to 3rd parties .

I think we have plenty evidence to suggest the Beef has been buying and selling governments for at least 30 years, without making up some conspiracy theories which are easily checked

1 Like

Do you like him a little more now than you did?

@balbec was a Hal al butcher