Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

It was indeed. There was something in my eye a few times during it.

The money spent on a programme like that is worth multiples of Dermot Bannons ego trips.

1 Like
12 Likes
4 Likes

Another easy unification bout for Joshua

10 Likes

Not quite on that level but I had a grand uncle who is since deceased who back in the day, courted what would become his wife for the bones of 15 years where they would only meet once a week on a Sunday evening in either a pub in Castleconnell or Clonlara. His bride was caring full time for her infirmed father at the time and her only respite/time away from it was on a Sunday evening.

They tied the knot shortly after her father passed away

7 Likes

Me, all fucking day tomorrow.

5A2CFE03-2FA3-40C0-8A80-2C05196C47D4

2 Likes

And…

1 Like

5 Likes

6 cans in the fridge kid

No good in the fridge Mike.

Stockholm syndrome shit from you here…

Anyway I was in Ardkeen stores this morning there about 1130 and I decided I’d treat myself to three cans of Kinnegar. 3.59 each, but sure I’m worth it.

Anyway I get up to the check out and the young lad tries to put them through and says to me this is happening to me all morning, the till won’t let me sell alcohol. I says take your time and he calls the manager. The manager comes over and takes one of the cans and goes over to another lad and asks him how much are these cans and your man says 3 for 6 euro I think.

And then the manager comes back and keys them in manually for 3 for 6 euro. :+1::+1::+1:

13 Likes

3 Likes

A young girl decides to dress up as Mary Lou.

5 Likes

:joy::clap::clap::clap:

The badge :joy:

Fair fucks. Life affirming.

2 Likes

It’s a fantastic show. Worth the licence fee.

1 Like

Can’t seem to find the previous episodes anywhere on the SKY Platform. Bastarding RTE Player

I wouldn’t really have been a fan of Baz but he’s a fucking rockstar presenting this.

1 Like