Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

1 Like

Was the lad in the story a frontline health worker?

something like this was always likely to happen given the FAs total breach of duty of care to refs.

theyll make an example of this ref but ignore the bigger issue which is the horrendous abuse of refs from hackney marshes right up to the premier league.

1 Like

“I know Alan Judge! He’s a nice guy definitely not capable of such language! :joy:
I read the full decision last night the Panel had a lot of sympathy for the ref! I do a lot of FA disciplinary cases and if it was the other way around they would have come down on the player like a tonne of bricks!!”

From a friend fwiw.

Did he nut him or what?

The worst thing about all this is that it was an utterly blatant penalty.

1 Like

Judge was definitely asking about the weather in a polite, deferent manner there

Is this the kind of shit I’m in for being the father of a daughter? Knowing who Christina Perri is.

2 Likes

Not necessarily mate, gender is a moveable concept these days.

The lads seem to know an awful lot about female pop stars/ songs. It has me worried.

1 Like

There’s nothing to be afraid of mate, shur is Sade the fucking bomb?

A thousand years is a great track. It will bring you home from 9 to 10km

1 Like

What. The. Absolute. Fuck.

Don’t ever, EVER , drag that lady’s name down into the mud like that again.

Never heard of it.

Sade isn’t a female?

Fucking hell

Amongst other things. My 9 year old is currently sitting on the couch trying to teach herself how to pick a padlock.

3 Likes

Any particular reason?

She found some wire and thought she should use it. She says she’s succeeded twice while I was out of the room so I’ve shut it again and taken the key away to make sure it’s true of it happens again…

@Thomas_Brady will have his daughter picking padlocks by 3. Straight into the family business.

9 Likes

If I have a kid in the future I’d raise them female for the first ten years so I wouldn’t have to spend time assembling toy tractors and the like, then transition to male once they are old enough for GAA and shifting.

7 Likes