Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

You’ll be amazed in time, not all pop music is shit, and there are some top class artists around today. Those two Christina Perri songs are a good few years old but they’re lovely ballads, My wife once heard my eldest daughter aged 4 or 5 singing ‘you’re gonna catch a cold, from the ice inside your soul’ and thought she made it up herself, she was always making songs up that time :man_shrugging:
On long car journeys we take turns, I’m trying to give them a musical education and three of them play instruments, sometimes they get it, they like the stone roses but can’t get the3 Smiths.
I personally think Taylor Swift is an incredible artist and i make no secret of that, ever since the Red album which was played to death in our house many years ago.
Embrace it, she’ll love you for it.

6 Likes

My fears confirmed.

I’ll just have to roll with it.

I’m with @backinatracksuit on this one. Just embrace it… Most of them are very talented and Miley Cyrus is as good a female act as there has been in years.

I can’t abide Arianna Grande though… She is stealing a living.

2 Likes

just cant bring myself to embrace any of those autotuned to death talentless fuckwits.

i am trying to educate her on truly talented singers so shes coming around slowly and surely, but still akss me whats my favourite bieber or de rulo song is

1 Like

Jason Derulo is a legend. I had the pleasure of hearing him interviewed by a local bog Radio station. I’m going to say Midlands 103, where Jason was telling the roaster that he had a girl in every city and yer man was in awe of him and couldn’t comprehend a wealthy pop star could have a social life better than heading to the Bridge House hotel.

7 Likes

Taylor Swift Red album is my latest vinyl purchase. It’s a fantastic record.

2 Likes

They’re on the fucking ball so far anyway.

Children asleep since 7.15pm, bottle of claret opened (cc @flattythehurdler), restaurant meal from Asador/Prado on the go for Mother’s Day weekend (cc @Juhniallio) and a big box of chocolate brownies in the fridge for later (cc @Thomas_Brady).

7 Likes

Well earned pal.
My little wan is above having a bit of diddy before she goes down herself. I’m supping an ale after a cracking burrito… It’s the little things pal.

3 Likes

Former British Cycling and Team Sky chief doctor Richard Freeman struck off | Sport | The Guardian

CC @flattythehurdler & @balbec

not unsurprising. the question is now does a “wronged” freeman start singing and if he does then wiggins may well get the review hes looking for but not his desired outcome

2 Likes

Rumor has it his silence has been oiled.

Someone must be stuck for a few quid

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

You can’t spell pinarello without EPO

3 Likes

:star_struck:

4 Likes

Saw this on the cesspit machine and thought it was brilliant. Exactly what children need after so much isolation

1 Like

TNH

1 Like