Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

Did The Dow go to him?

https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/0624/1231186-syrian-refugee-carlow/

1 Like

Did she wipe your hole as well afterwards?

If the need arose I’ve no doubt she’d have stepped up.

1 Like

The Dow? I fear this is a nomenclature that is lost on me

1 Like

Shane Dowling had his knees done in the sunny south east. But it didn’t work out for him unfortunately.

tea and toast? surprised you didnt get the full fry to cure or kill you

Making a complete pig of yourself at a buffet breakfast

1 Like

Herself is a divil for loading up bowls of fruit and such nonsense that essentially end up as table decorations.

It takes an alpha male like myself to continue to obtain huge buffet plates by ordering off a server reluctant to dish out more than two sausages compared to bygone days where you had the tongs to yourself.

1 Like

Yeah my missus is the same. There’s a lovely pretense to the whole thing. Going up getting cereal and brown bread at first before acting like she’s almost been coerced into having a big ignorant fry.

4 Likes

Michael Lynagh is one of the good guys. A legend of the game. Yesterday, 30 years after he won the RWC in Twickenham, his son scored two tries in the last 5 minutes to win the Premiership final with Harlequins.

It was close to the best game I have ever seen. Quins were a shambles at Xmas and they got rid of the head coach and just caught fire. They are the most attack minded side in Europe. They were 28 níl down against Bristol after a half hour in the semi final last week and won it in ET after scoring 43 pts

They scored 40 against Exeter yday the best defensive side in the league. A cracker.

Also delighted for Jerry Flannery who is a key part of the coaching set up. A brilliant coach who Munster didn’t value properly when they had him

15 Likes

Lynagh came close to dying too at one point. Moments like that are what living is all about.

2 Likes

Greenhill strawberries this month, nearly as big as apples and juicy and tasty!

1 Like

The local drug dealer getting a beating by a couple of young lads.

3 Likes

Price increases?

Nah more like he did something on these lads or someone related to them.

So bad beating bad is good?

Nope it was more good beating bad. This fucker probably did something on a sister or a brother of one the lads. Cunt has had it coming a while now

8 Likes