Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

Four of those things were slabs of beer.

punk get GIF

10 Likes

Fantastic stuff.

Please note : Very difficult to get that groovy in the Upper tier of the Hogan.

1 Like

Felt a lot better after that :joy:

1 Like

People who announce on social media that they are signing off social media for Christmas

Nice to keep your followers (Russian bits and all) updated

3 Likes

Happy Christmas bud.

Two of them were boxes of 12 x water wipes.

3 Likes

I’m signing out* from TFK for the Christmas, to enjoy some well deserved rn’r after a hectic year of posting.

*I reserve to right to continue posting as much as I want.

13 Likes

Any running planned?

You too pal

Watching the Operation Overlord episode of The World at War here on Yesterday.

2 Likes

That was a great series. Must dig it out.

I have the dvds somewhere as well.

Nope! Small injury healing up.

Will try and get back out on the mountains next week but I’d say the Mrs will be working most of Christmas.

1 Like

Hope to get out this evening if the weather holds off. It’s either that or loads of aten and drinkin

It’ll be the latter for me for the week ahead

@iron_mike officially finished for the Christmas. Oh and @Ralphie can you inform all my followers on tfk that I’ll be posting like fuck over the festive season.

6 Likes

Just watch the opening 5 minutes of the first episode. One of the most powerful pieces of film ever made.
I intend to visit Oradour-sur-Glane

3 Likes

Ah beautiful. I have you jumping around with seethe on Christmas Eve.

I still reckon TNH.

Happy Christmas kiiiiiiid :pint:

The first 2 albums were great, they were a fine indie guitar band. Shivers, The Scientist, In My Place and Politik are all classic tunes.

3rd album had one good song. (“Tears stream down your face…”). The music stopped then and the money and fame started.

“The U2 of the UK” - sorry, no, U2 never did a non-ironic duet with a K-Pop band, with a verse in Korean just to break the Asian market.

Coldplay are really just a disgrace.

They were also the beginning of a really negative trend whereby bands were judged by having “really nice” frontmen - Snow Patrol, Kodaleine etc all got ruined by that. In that regard I think Coldplay can be seen as the end of Rock and Roll. I dont think U2 will be remembered as the beginning of any really negative trend in music (other than maybe Coldplay couldn’t have happened without them). Bono is a cunt but at their lowest ebb U2 were always a good band and it’s a completely unfair comparison.

2 Likes