Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

They’ve some good songs and are brilliant live.

They ain’t cool enough for the lads on here but the great thing is they don’t have to go and see them or buy their music.

Is a love of coldplay albums post a rush of blood compatible with regular posting in the Friday fashion thread

You need lots of confidence to do both.

I like Parachutes but over all not my cup of tea… The lead singer plays a part in turning people off I’d say.

1 Like

Speaking of Dunnes I was in the Jetland one in Limerick earlier. They were like sardines in a tin in there. The queues stretched all the way down through the shopping centre and out into the car park at one stage today I was reliably informed. There were no such queues when I was there but still rammed beyond belief inside. Are you familiar with that Dunnes? It’s a well oiled machine and must be a gold mine. It’s also I’d say the best grocery store in Limerick at least and maybe Munster, they’ve some unreal shops within the walls.

3 Likes

Thats where my mrs does her shopping. Was supposed to go in there this evening for the last few bits but heard about the queues so went back to SuperValu in Askeaton and it was grand,no queues at all.

1 Like

You’d spend a bomb there. I left €75 behind on about eight items.

Its a fine spot to be fair,ner a scobe to be seen

Butcher some operation in there

1 Like

Scobes be portering in the early evening now seeing as their day has been reduced by 4 hours. Tricky fitting everything in what with having to sign and all that.

1 Like

I was in there a few weeks ago its a fine Dunnes. Wouldnt be as roomy as the one in Bishopstown but fine parking and everything there

The Dermot Gavin stall is a nice touch

We were there to see santy, it was a rushed job… When my lads came in santy beckoned my young fella over and said in a serious Limerick City accent “I hear you’re into the farm machinery kiiiid”

13 Likes

TNH.

“Farm Machinery” wouldn’t be in the lexicon of someone from the City with an accent like that. It’d just be “tractors”.

“I hear you love tractors kiiiid” is the lie you should have gone with.

Up your fucking game

Dull and duller.

1 Like

I’d say this santa wasn’t freestyling the patter with the kids you fucking gomey cunt. He was reading the cues given by mom and dad… Mom and dad would have said our son loves farm machinery which is completely accurate. Only towny cunts like yourself would see farm machinery = tractors… Up your game your stupid cunt

11 Likes

Shots fired…

2 Likes

Aisy know the lad who never went to see santy

Into the crescent, 8 x Limerick 2021 calendars for the Christmas shopping. Part of the team contributing to the success… 8 pints on top of it then and home… Mighty man

1 Like

Bishoptown is the greatest store I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

Let it all out pal.

1 Like

Christmas is huge for Dunnes and they go out to 'win Christmas " every year. I am familiar with Jetlands and it is a beautiful store. The manager there is an ex area manager with them so has plenty of experience. From all my years working in the retail/fmcg game , Dunnes is the only major multiple where I have experienced queues for the tills reaching from one end of the store to the other. I was in a couple of big Tesco’s yesterday and while busy, the queues were a quarter of what they were in Dunnes. I am outside Supervalu in Tullow here atm and there isn’t 10 cars here. I passed Dunnes in Carlow on the way and the carpark was 2/3 full

3 Likes

Their Croke Park concert was entertaining, I especially liked their more modern dance music themed work.