Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

OMG. We’re having a paddle pool day also. What a time to be alive.

Whole squad went to visit the graves of past members, nice touch.

2 Likes

Cody wearing his civvies in Newbridge this evening.

1 Like

Great to see mixed male/female teams on display.

Great evenings entertainment, well worth it. All the stars stayed on the pitch until everyone got an autograph or picture, even though they were freezing and hungry. They even all gave their time at half time.

2 Likes

I met the man for the first time this evening. In great form. I even got a picture with him.

1 Like

Delighted to give that the all important 58, despite you apparently accusing me of being untruthful in my celebrity spot of nick Leeson

1 Like

Did anyone get glassed?

The new season of Bluey

Twas just that I found it hard to reconcile the bit “had his back to me” with the description of " looking purple and perspiring heavily". Apart from that slight irregularity it was descriptive and educational and while unsuccessful on this occasion I’d persist with the current levels of vigilance.

You’ll have to be more imaginative to get it over the line though, Nick’s status alone is unlikely to succeed. If I might help - a photo of him in a Waterford cap or replica jersey would be Ace. Hopefully nobody lands a successful spot before yourself. Thanks for the like btw

1 Like

I’ve just seen Jürgen Klopp :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Do tell more

He’s no nick Leeson

1 Like

Wrong thread maybe. The absolute state of this cunt.

I am not sure about the Limk post using the “sports star” line, as if that is somehow supposed to make us even more angry or sad or something. Limk getting a horn over sport…
You used to see it in the deaths. “Ooooh he was a big rugby man” (a boast or something)

What about that story has you posting it in things that are right?

1 Like

The rat faced casey getting jail

1 Like

How’s he still alive.

2 Likes

I have no idea what we are looking at there.

Is that the lad from the famous interview on O’Connell St? Was a Rovers fan and was speaking absolute shite about St Pats or Bohs?