Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

All before 12 noon too….:tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass:

8 Likes

Good man boxty, it brought a bit of cheer to a two hour delayed flight. :heart:
Boxtyjunior IV is a very eloquent and kind man.a man to be proud of.

3 Likes

He’s also a tremendous judge of whiskey if that’s of any help.

1 Like

You’re my hero

What was the stand in answer like?

Top drawer. Golden circle level.

1 Like

It’s in the genes

1 Like

Sunshine on Leith being sung in the spring sunshine by a full Easter Road after a derby win over hearts featuring some of the most comical defending you’ll ever see.
There was one attempted clearance by hearts you wouldn’t see in a first round pub match. Cc @rocko @Bandage

3 Likes

Saw the last half hour or so. Football was fairly dreadful. But Hibs won’t mind a bit and great jubilation at the end alright.

1 Like

I think the 2016 cup final is one of my favourite ever games of football
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DOcLhUiYrZhA&ved=2ahUKEwjzxKaDhKz-AhWINcAKHe9ZD98QwqsBegQICxAB&usg=AOvVaw0SLP33sjILomhbVhT6LDqc

Stokesy.

3 Likes

Sunshine on Leith is the premier association soccer anthem imo

2 Likes
7 Likes

I’m surprised no rich yank, who can’t afford the big leagues, hasn’t had a go at taking Hibs or Hearts over.
Big support. Great city. Few bob you’d be pushing for the champions league almost immediately

Hearts did have an oligarch owner around the same time Abramovich bought Chelsea. He was a yellow pack version and it ended in tears.

Didn’t one of the Roy’s and some Arab chap also try and buy Hearts as a gift for Logan Roy despite him being a hibs fan. Assume it fell through

6 Likes

Jesus that would bring a tear to your eye :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

He was Lithuanian or Latvian from what I remember, or somewhere close by. A complete basket case of a lad.

Yeah Lithuanian. A nutter.

Check out 1:38 here :slightly_smiling_face:

@Locke

Irish artist Jim Fitzpatrick on Ireland AM there.

Fascinating guy behind the definitive image of Che Guevara as well as numerous Thin Lizzy albums.

Great to see the likes of him being interviewed and is someone that should be appearing on more high profile chat shows such as the Late Late Show instead of some of the dross that does be on there.

10 Likes