Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

Jayus no you’re grand. Both are in flying form thankfully. He is still able to head out for a couple of rounds of golf each week if the weather is good, and they both head to their local for a few every weekend.

3 Likes

The forecast is very good for a week

A wedding locally on Saturday and the Gaelic grounds on Sunday

H’up

7 Likes

A freshly cut GAA pitch

22 Likes

Majestic lines.

1 Like

Fuck Nemo

2 Likes

Posters trailing around after you for years even though you have them on ignore

It would actually get your day off to a right start

2 Likes

Says the fella getting up at five in the morning to try and have a go at thelimericks.

6 Likes

I don’t get up at five only to have a pop off @thelimericks …but whilst I’m up anyway I do enjoy a little snipe

4 Likes

He’s been in a nawful jocker since the rwc

How would you know that they’re following you around if you have them on ignore?

He got up to listen to the Vogue Williams podcast.

8 Likes

Cc @Ambrose_McNulty

1 Like

A great listen eating the porridge :ok_hand:

The country is awash with money.

If McWilliams was writing a book now there’d be a chapter on podcast man/ Prosecco woman

8 Likes

Park Run Pair.

3 Likes

My missus does be laughing her head off listening to the two of them. It’s not awful, but don’t really get it myself.

Then again, she hardly finds Dalo and Landers bantering riveting stuff either. Neither do I to be fair. Does anyone know if they ever get around to talking about the hurling in the latest one? I’m about half an hour in and I think I’ll just give up

Vogue?

3 Likes

Why have the numbers using food banks tripled in a couple of years?

Record number of people now choosing between paying bills and eating meals.

There are certainly areas that have been left behind - generational unemployment in times of full employment, poor educational outcomes, alcohol and drug problems and crime.

Unfortunately it’s a common problem throughout the world albeit the problem in Ireland is not as great due to a cultural and societal preponderance towards education.

The educational outcomes in those areas need to be structurally addressed starting with a massive investment in pre school supports and education

3 Likes

She might have a better insight than Landers as well

2 Likes