Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

Whatever happened to the footbridge across the Shannon?

It was shot down by planning. Was mad dea tbf

I am surprised.
Was the co co guy not hired to get that done?

My auld lad had a good yarn last night. Some fella from ‘out foreign’ had a sign up in Galway city years ago that he was available for all work: ‘farming, gardening, painting, cleaning, building, carpentry, etc. NO BOG’

4 Likes

More bog content @maurice_brown.

7 Likes

I think the latest plan is to build one linking the toffee quarter with the coffee quarter

2 Likes

Yea a few of the samba boys got a roasting one time. Badly treated some of them. Dropped off at an ocean of turf and left for hours. Who’d blame them? Seen tla sign like that at the hill in Loughrea while the boys queued for work one morning.

Head barrow man ie the boss

The grandfather many years ago. My uncle took a photo of him and someone did the painting years later.

8 Likes

That’s fabulous :heart:

1 Like

Sitting out the back garden on a sunny morning in my underpants

10 Likes

Sitting out the back of a fine evening drinking a few cans with the auld lad chatting about hurling.

26 Likes

Hope you sleep well kid :+1:

2 Likes

Are ye in your underpants though?

4 Likes

They are in my mind

2 Likes

Best I can do is a pair of Under Armour shorts and an old Wladimir Klitschko t-shirt

3 Likes

That’s the ticket chief. Hope you are doing well. There’s nothing I like more in the world than chatting hurling with the auld lad. We will puck every ball on the drive home tomorrow if all goes well.

3 Likes

I had a chat during the week about hurling as well with my father in law.

A Leitrim man and a Mayo man.

What would the hurling snobs say about that?!

2 Likes

Again…. It’s like a Sunday night on TFK during the NFL season :grinning:

2 Likes

If it gets heated you can just tell him you’re riding his daughter.