Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

The dream is over for the moment.
She hasn’t made the cut for the Irish team for summer camps,
Very disappointed but I’ve no doubt that she’ll do everything in her power to make those selectors eat their words, still barely 5 foot tall but straight out the back shooting angry shots.

Life goes on

23 Likes

There you are. This disappointment could be the making of her.

1 Like

She seems to have a great attitude anyway fair play to her

1 Like

Dont post here too often, apologies in advance for the rambling post, few pints on board. At an uncles 70th birthday party tonight, great craic, cork crowd telling us that their hurlers are back! Heading to Thurles for the munster final tomorrow, win, lose or draw I’ll have a great day. This time last year I was in hospital recovering from a heart valve replacement operation, watching the munster final on a phone. It’s the little things in life . (How twee is that :joy::joy:)

54 Likes

Open heart or tavi? Big difference. Fair play to you either way.

1 Like

Enjoy that. Ya you open heart surgery but was it proper open heart surgery??

10 Likes

Don’t be shy pal. Jump in. Great to hear u are bouncing back.

1 Like

Great to have you with still with us, you cunt.

3 Likes

Did you consult with TFK when seeking a diagnosis? I’d say the original valve was probably grand and you just needed a natural blood thinner like a garlic snuff. You’ll know for again I spose.

26 Likes

Good for you, have a great day :+1:

1 Like

Eamonn Cregan can’t watch the matches at all the poor divil.

Enjoy the day.

1 Like

A gentleman but a contrary bastard if it suited.

I had 2 rows with Cregan over the years. Both similar and I was probably in the wrong.

2 Likes

100%

I had to laugh at the recent interview with otb and the Fitzgibbon talk…I think the boys in Mary I won a Fitzgibbon despite him…an odd man when he wants to be, but shur, aren’t we all.

Open heart surgery. I was born with a ‘narrow’ valve. Had surgery to repair it at 12 and then a replacement last year at 43.

12 Likes

Go to all the grief and expense of the surgery when he could have merely shoved his thumb up his hole

2 Likes

Jay Rayner on sunday morning

https://twitter.com/BrianMFloyd/status/1799930826714755181

Limousin

Will O’Dongohued some lad in the car park

https://twitter.com/wyattgladden/status/1799846893838831894

1 Like
4 Likes