Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

They’re wailing about having to pay tolls for the All Ireland ffs

1 Like

How are those grapes?

1 Like

Hardly?

Rory Gallagher is a Donegal man.

2 Likes

They’re trying to cod the good people of Cork into paying for that feckin guitar,

There was some woman on the wireless the other day suggesting a tenner per household :grinning:

https://x.com/presia11/status/1812201396407525647?t=EB7tFAk5IpO7sI_cr3-Pvg&s=19

1 Like

Informative.
I’d never heard of the place.
It’s almost in Denmark.

1 Like

Ireland is the second safest country in the world according to the Global Peace Index Global Peace Index Map » The Most & Least Peaceful Countries

1 Like

I heard a lot of people are worried about the safety of ear kids though. Lads getting called dumbo and stuff like that

I wonder is Dublin counted in that?

Everton done a magnificent job on this.

An outstanding person.

4 Likes

Ten days at home visiting various relations , friends and taking in the only show in town, West Tipp Junior B hurling.
The two younger Moffats have had a great time. It was the youngest ones first time at home while the eldest has spent the time quizzing his grandad on all things tractors and farming. His nursery in Birmingham are in for a treat next week.
The trip has also inspired the eldest to play hurling. He’s three and wants to go training next week.I put it down to watching @peddlerscross and his contemporaries on Sunday. I couldn’t get him off the pitch afterwards.

30 Likes

My pal wonders would ye move home?

Not on the cards.

Just tell her she’s living rent free under your roof.
Works a treat.

31 Likes

Even if he wasn’t a headbanger it’s the greatest clip of all time :rofl:

6 Likes

The spud scratchers offer little protection against a brick

19 Likes